Inhabit meanings in Urdu
Inhabit meanings in Urdu are سکونت رکھنا, آباد ہونا, بسنا, رہنا Inhabit in Urdu. More meanings of inhabit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Inhabit.
- (verb) : exist or be situated within
- (verb) : be present in
- (verb) : be an inhabitant of or reside in
Five enemies of peace inhabit with us - avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride if these were to be banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace.
People can inhabit anything. And they can be miserable in anything and ecstatic in anything. More and more I think that architecture has nothing to do with it. Of course, that's both liberating and alarming.
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.
More words from Urdu related to Inhabit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inhabit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرپرستی کرنانصب کرنازندہتھمواقامَت گُزيں ہوناسدھاناقائم رہناحریمجما ہوااستوارچمٹے رہناٹھیراناگھونسلا بنانامٹھیانااترناڈٹناڈیراجاری ہونادیکھ بھالٹکانابسر کرناتھامناسکونت کرنااتارناجاری کَرنادھرنامستحکمپچیمحدود رہناطے کرناساتھ لگ کر بیٹھناٹھیروبَرداشت کَرنامکان یا گھر میں رکھناکھڑا رہنارہائش اختیار کرناگتوعدہ پورا کرناگاڑناقیام رکھناقبضہآبادمکانبَسناحفاظتمہاجنی کوٹھیبرقرار رکھناپوڑہاجان رکھناماننا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inhabit
What are the meanings of Inhabit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inhabit in Urdu are رہنا - rahina, آباد ہونا - aabaad hona and بسنا - basna. To understand how would you translate the word Inhabit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inhabit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inhabit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inhabit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inhabit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inhabit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inhabit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inhabit?
Meanings of inhabit are رہنا - rahina, آباد ہونا - aabaad hona and بسنا - basna
Whats the definition of inhabit?
Definition of the inhabit are
- exist or be situated within
- be present in
- be an inhabitant of or reside in
What is the synonym of inhabit?
Synonym of word inhabit are reside, remain, live, abide, won, nestle, disploding, keep, settle down, house
What are the idioms related to inhabit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inhabit.
- Keep form
- A wise head makes a closed mouth
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Better go to bed supperless than rise in dept
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery
What are the quotes with word inhabit?
Here are the quotes with the word inhabit in them
- Five enemies of peace inhabit with us - avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride if these were to be banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace. — Petrarch
- People can inhabit anything. And they can be miserable in anything and ecstatic in anything. More and more I think that architecture has nothing to do with it. Of course, that's both liberating and alarming. — Rem Koolhaas
- Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal. — John F.Kennedy
- This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. — Abraham Lincoln