Inhuman meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Inhuman.
- (adjective satellite) : without compunction or human feeling
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to or resembling something nonhuman
Captain Hale, alone, without sympathy or support, save that from above, on the near approach of death asked for a clergyman to attend him. It was refused. He then requested a Bible that too was refused by his inhuman jailer.
More words related to the meanings of Inhuman
More words from Urdu related to Inhuman
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inhuman meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر مذہبسفّاکدرشتغیرپرتشددسفاکیسرکشکی بے سری لاشپگلوٹغیر مضروعہدرندہشعلہحیوان سامتشددڈنگرجنگلی آدمیافتادہبے دَردتیزبد تہذیببے دردگوروویرانمجنونسختعظیمہیبت ناکوحشیآتِش مِزاجہُوشتُند خُوگودھنچوپایہپڑتیکٹھورخشمگیںغیر مہذببے ترسمال مویشیسر کشپاگلکڑاخون آشامملیچھخُونخَوارسنگدلجَنگ جُونخاصغیر انسانیغیر شائستہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inhuman
What are the meanings of Inhuman in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inhuman in Urdu are بے ترس - bey taras, وحشی - waehshi, جانور - jaan war and غیر انسانی - ghaer insaani. To understand how would you translate the word Inhuman in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inhuman or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inhuman synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inhuman. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inhuman in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inhuman in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inhuman with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inhuman?
Meanings of inhuman are بے ترس - bey taras, وحشی - waehshi, جانور - jaan war and غیر انسانی - ghaer insaani
Whats the definition of inhuman?
Definition of the inhuman are
- without compunction or human feeling
- belonging to or resembling something nonhuman
What is the synonym of inhuman?
Synonym of word inhuman are ruthless, ferocious, barbarians, animalness, ferine, yahoo, beasts, brutal, uncultured, beastlier
What are the idioms related to inhuman?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inhuman.
- Better be envied than pitied
- But envy is better worth than compassion
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Fauna and flora
- Neither marry nor buy an old beast
What are the quotes with word inhuman?
Here are the quotes with the word inhuman in them
- Whether it comes from a despotic sovereign or an elected president, from a murderous general or a beloved leader, I see power as an inhuman and hateful phenomenon. — Oriana Fallaci
- Captain Hale, alone, without sympathy or support, save that from above, on the near approach of death asked for a clergyman to attend him. It was refused. He then requested a Bible that too was refused by his inhuman jailer. — William Hull
- More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars - yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between governments. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- It is inhuman to continue a war which could easily be ended. — Friedrich Durrenmatt