Initial meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Initial.
- (noun) : the first letter of a word (especially a person's name)
- (verb) : mark with one's initials
- (adjective satellite) : occurring at the beginning
My heart has been heavy and I have deliberated within my own conscience, knowing that my decision should not come out of my initial emotion of anger toward the President for such reckless behavior, but should be based on the facts.
More words related to the meanings of Initial
More words from Urdu related to Initial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Initial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Initial
What are the meanings of Initial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Initial in Urdu are ابتدائ - ibtidaa i and پہلا - paehla. To understand how would you translate the word Initial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Initial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Initial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Initial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Initial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Initial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Initial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by initial?
Meanings of initial are ابتدائ - ibtidaa i and پہلا - paehla
Whats the definition of initial?
Definition of the initial are
- the first letter of a word (especially a person's name)
- mark with one's initials
- occurring at the beginning
What is the synonym of initial?
Synonym of word initial are primitive, original, prime, first, primary, chief, primal, squirting, prior, incipient
What are the idioms related to initial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word initial.
- First fruit
- First thing
- He who was never sick dies the first fit
- Maiden speech
- The first blow is as much as two
What are the quotes with word initial?
Here are the quotes with the word initial in them
- I have nothing to hide in art. The initial force alone can bring anyone to the end he must attain. — Paul Cezanne
- My heart has been heavy and I have deliberated within my own conscience, knowing that my decision should not come out of my initial emotion of anger toward the President for such reckless behavior, but should be based on the facts. — Blanche Lincoln
- Some guys say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don't see somebody's brain. The initial contact has to be the sniffing. — James Caan
- I think it can be fun to be single and date-like when you don't want a relationship. Or when you've just gotten out of a relationship, and, after get over the initial shock, your thinking, Hey, it's kind of cool being single. — Breckin Meyer