Inlet meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Inlet.
- (noun) : an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container
- (noun) : an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
More words from Urdu related to Inlet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inlet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوڑناخندقفاش ہونامنہ میں دھر لینامنفخچالدرسالراستہ دیناتوتھاچُولناکادڑارفرصتکھولناکھودناچونامونہرالرخنہنقل مکانپھاٹکخالیچھوٹا سا روزن پولا کرناچُول بٹھاناپھانکچھیدخالی پنانڈیلنابرماناسوریبڑی بات کرناتریڑرَفتارگزر گاہجوفدہانہ صغیرکھوکھلا کرنامکھموقعراہخالی اسامی یا عہدہدھنوالاچھوچھاجوڑنامنہ میں ڈالنادرزروشگھرشگاف یا درز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inlet
What are the meanings of Inlet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inlet in Urdu are سوراخ - suuraakh, مدخل - mudkhal and ناکا - naaka. To understand how would you translate the word Inlet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inlet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inlet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inlet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inlet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inlet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inlet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inlet?
Meanings of inlet are سوراخ - suuraakh, مدخل - mudkhal and ناکا - naaka
Whats the definition of inlet?
Definition of the inlet are
- an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container
- an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
What is the synonym of inlet?
Synonym of word inlet are perforation, perforated, vacancy, passage, mouth, hollow, bore, vent, opening, portal
What are the idioms related to inlet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inlet.
- Great talkers are like leaky pitchers everything runs out
- Pinhole photography
- The fall of dropping water wears away the stone
- You are in the wrong box
What are the quotes with word inlet?
Here are the quotes with the word inlet in them
- Each one of us is an outlet to God and an inlet to God. — Ernest Holmes
- There are joys which long to be ours. God sends ten thousands truths, which come about us like birds seeking inlet but we are shut up to them, and so they bring us nothing, but sit and sing awhile upon the roof, and then fly away. — Henry Ward Beecher