Innovation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Innovation.
- (noun) : the creation of something in the mind
- (noun) : a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
More words related to the meanings of Innovation
More words from Urdu related to Innovation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Innovation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرکاناادل بدل کرناتَخَيَّل زادتازگیتبدیلیاںکپڑے بدلناتغیرجھوٹتبدیل ہیئتفرقغرابتکھسکاناادلا بدلی کرناجھُوٹتَقلّبکانٹ چھانٹرد و بدلانوکھا کردارتبدیلبندشتغیر و تبدلکمی بیشیبدلاختراعی صلاحیتناوَلتناسخدرستیجدتتقلیباختراعنیا پنگردشریز گاریجددتخرافتکایا پَلَٹدریافتپھرانابدلے میں لیناخَيالیتجددگردِشتبدیل کرناتحویلساختتبدیل صورتانحرافندرتباریلین دین کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Innovation
What are the meanings of Innovation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Innovation in Urdu are تبدیلی - tabdiili, جددت - jiddat, تجدد - tajaddud and اختراع - ikhtiraa. To understand how would you translate the word Innovation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Innovation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Innovation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Innovation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Innovation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Innovation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Innovation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by innovation?
Meanings of innovation are تبدیلی - tabdiili, جددت - jiddat, تجدد - tajaddud and اختراع - ikhtiraa
Whats the definition of innovation?
Definition of the innovation are
- the creation of something in the mind
- a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
What is the synonym of innovation?
Synonym of word innovation are alterability, transversion, vicissitude, transvection, variation, transvasation, transposition, transumption, transformation, transnature
What are the idioms related to innovation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word innovation.
- Turn about
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Radical change reform or cure
What are the quotes with word innovation?
Here are the quotes with the word innovation in them
- Success doesn't necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution. A great strategy alone won't win a game or a battle the win comes from basic blocking and tackling. — Naveen Jain
- Environmentalism opposes reckless innovation and makes conservation the central order of business. — Christopher Lasch
- The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success are concentration, discrimination, organization, innovation and communication. — Michael Faraday
- The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication. — Harold S. Geneen