Input meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Input.
- (noun) : any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- (noun) : a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- (noun) : signal going into an electronic system
- (verb) : enter (data or a program) into a computer
- (noun) : a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
It seems like everything that we see perceived in the brain before we actually use our own eyes, that everything we see is coming through computers or machines and then is being input in our brain cells. So that really worries me.
More words related to the meanings of Input
More words from Urdu related to Input
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Input meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بل بوتاشجاعتغَير مَعمُولی مَہارَتاخذشانبوتاتوفیقجانلوٹ کر برباد کرناسامرتھبڑالینادا کردہ رقمکام کرنے کی صلاحیتجمعپہنچعاجز کرناقُوَّتاستوارینلیمجالدرآمد کرنالاگتخاصمترادفادائیگیزورآوریدلاورجِسمانی قُوّتاقتدارزبردستی کرناذَہانَتبہادریلانااثر یا اختیارفراخبرابردم قوت بازوجراٴتمادہسرگرمیقبضہلاچار کرنااِختیارجولانیباہِمتبسدرآمددلکشقيمت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Input
What are the meanings of Input in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Input in Urdu are طاقت - taaqat, لین - leyn, درآمد - dar aamad and خرچ - kharch. To understand how would you translate the word Input in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Input or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Input synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Input. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Input in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Input in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Input with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by input?
Meanings of input are طاقت - taaqat, لین - leyn, درآمد - dar aamad and خرچ - kharch
Whats the definition of input?
Definition of the input are
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
What is the synonym of input?
Synonym of word input are strengthy, lustiness, lan, vis, streight, force, taking, vigour, potentness, faculty
What are the idioms related to input?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word input.
- Give and take
- Make foul water foul play
- Always live with your income
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone; but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
What are the quotes with word input?
Here are the quotes with the word input in them
- It seems like everything that we see perceived in the brain before we actually use our own eyes, that everything we see is coming through computers or machines and then is being input in our brain cells. So that really worries me. — Hayao Miyazaki
- Writers now are putting total faith in designers at Apple and Amazon. It's almost like a race-car driver having no input into how cars are designed. — Jonathan Safran Foer
- I have as much input to the blues I just never got the chance, the opportunity or maybe the respect. — Luther Allison