Insert meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Insert.
- (verb) : put or introduce into something
- (noun) : (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- (noun) : (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- (noun) : an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- (noun) : a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- (verb) : insert casually
- (verb) : fit snugly into
- (verb) : place, fit, or thrust (something) into another thing
More words related to the meanings of Insert
More words from Urdu related to Insert
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Insert meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رٹناہسپانیہ کا مسلمانرکھنانشانہپودا گاڑنالیسنادماغ کو بھر دیناجیبٹھیک کرنابیج ڈالنانام لگانامسا فتفائدہداخل کریںسونپناڈھکیلناسانٹھناچھڑناپیش کرنابھیجنااندراجرشتہ جڑنالاحقہتصادممڑناقابل برداشت ہونااندر لگاناایثار کرناکُچَلنَابدلہ یا پلٹا دیناآراستہ کرناپل پڑنادھوکاریلناپیدا کرنابھیتر آنادلانا یا دیناپیچھا کرنااکھٹا کرناقلمبند کرنالڑائ ختم کر دیناٹھیرنابخشناپانامقام اتصالنتھی کرنایدپھل دیناچھکانارکاوٹ بننا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Insert
What are the meanings of Insert in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Insert in Urdu are لگانا - lagaana, داخل کرنا - daakhil karna, دینا - deyna, گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna, اڑسنا - urasna, اندر ڈالنا - andar daalna, پیلنا - peylna and درج کرنا - darj karna. To understand how would you translate the word Insert in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Insert or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Insert synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Insert. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Insert in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Insert in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Insert with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by insert?
Meanings of insert are لگانا - lagaana, داخل کرنا - daakhil karna, دینا - deyna, گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna, اڑسنا - urasna, اندر ڈالنا - andar daalna, پیلنا - peylna and درج کرنا - darj karna
Whats the definition of insert?
Definition of the insert are
- put or introduce into something
- (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- insert casually
- fit snugly into
- place, fit, or thrust (something) into another thing
What is the synonym of insert?
Synonym of word insert are impone, intromit, impart, daub, implant, hit, inset, give, cement, detrude
What are the idioms related to insert?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word insert.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Land astray