Insignificant meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Insignificant.
- (adjective satellite) : of little importance or influence or power; of minor status
- (adjective satellite) : signifying nothing
- (adjective satellite) : small and unimpressive
- (adjective) : devoid of importance, meaning, or force
I'm much more interested in what an actor has to say about something substantial and important than who they're dating or what clothes they're wearing or some other asinine, insignificant aspect of their life.
More words related to the meanings of Insignificant
More words from Urdu related to Insignificant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Insignificant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روشن کرنانفیڈلاچھوڑنے جوگلَچَّرہلکا پھلکابلچالاکخفیفمبہمکم درجے کابایاببد بختمسکینقبیحلمحہپروا نہ کرناسیٹھاپارچہفرو مایہاوجھاغیر لازمسناگتے کا بنا ہوابچکانہہویداقابل نظراندازیبے ربطاوچھا یا ادنیٰ کام کرنالاوارثکوچکساقطغیر حقیقیناتواں کرناخاکدقیقدھیان نہ دیناخارج از مادہنِکَمّابعید القیاسبھولے سےآرام کرناصفرشعلہفضولگاؤدیقابل استثنیٰسونارخشپیچ ...
Idiom with the word Insignificant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Insignificant
What are the meanings of Insignificant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Insignificant in Urdu are غیر اہم - ghaer ahem, برائے نام - baraa ey naam, غیر ضروری - ghaer zaruuri, بے معنی - bey mani, ہیچ - hiich, خفیف - khafiif and ناچیز - naa chiiz. To understand how would you translate the word Insignificant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Insignificant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Insignificant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Insignificant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Insignificant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Insignificant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Insignificant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by insignificant?
Meanings of insignificant are غیر اہم - ghaer ahem, برائے نام - baraa ey naam, غیر ضروری - ghaer zaruuri, بے معنی - bey mani, ہیچ - hiich, خفیف - khafiif and ناچیز - naa chiiz
Whats the definition of insignificant?
Definition of the insignificant are
- of little importance or influence or power; of minor status
- signifying nothing
- small and unimpressive
- devoid of importance, meaning, or force
What is the synonym of insignificant?
Synonym of word insignificant are unportuous, nominatival, nonmandatory, unmeaning, hech, negligible, petty, nonimporting, nomial, incomparably
What are the idioms with the word insignificant?
Here are the idioms with the word insignificant in them.
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
What are the idioms related to insignificant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word insignificant.
- An itch is worse than a smart
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Man of straw
- Nothing gift
- For long is not for ever
What are the quotes with word insignificant?
Here are the quotes with the word insignificant in them
- Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger. — Thucydides
- I'm much more interested in what an actor has to say about something substantial and important than who they're dating or what clothes they're wearing or some other asinine, insignificant aspect of their life. — Ben Affleck
- I was quite able at the insignificant work I did in MI6, but absolutely dysfunctional in my domestic life. I had no experience of fatherhood. I had no example of marital bliss or the family unit. — John le Carre
- So it is in poetry. All we ask is that the mood recorded shall impress us as having been of the kind that exhausts the imaginative capacity if it fails to do this the failure will announce itself either in prose or in insignificant verse. — John Drinkwater