Insinuate meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Insinuate.
- (verb) : give to understand
- (verb) : introduce or insert (oneself) in a subtle manner
More words related to the meanings of Insinuate
More words from Urdu related to Insinuate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Insinuate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اشارہخنجر مارنا,چھید کرناپہچانناالٹناچشمکبھاؤملوث کرنانشان لگانانام لیناپیدا یا دلالت کرناتلوار سے بھونکناچرچابخششپلک مارناسنکیتچشمرمزچرچا کرنامعنی رکھناآنکھ جھپکناحوالہ دیناپھننگیادابادامی آنکھکنایہنوکمراد رکھناعلامت ہوناذکرڈحلکاناسین مارناہولنابتاناپھینکناپلک جھپکنابھاؤ بتاناکنایہ کرنامطلب بنناذکر کرناظاہرچھلنی کرناظاہر کرناجھکاناآنکھ مارناسینچھیدناایماتذکرہمفہوم ہوناگلابی ...
What are the meanings of Insinuate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Insinuate in Urdu are اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna and کنایہ کرنا - kinaayah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Insinuate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Insinuate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Insinuate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Insinuate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Insinuate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Insinuate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Insinuate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by insinuate?
Meanings of insinuate are اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna and کنایہ کرنا - kinaayah karna
Whats the definition of insinuate?
Definition of the insinuate are
- give to understand
- introduce or insert (oneself) in a subtle manner
What is the synonym of insinuate?
Synonym of word insinuate are allusive, pointing, wink, imply, tip, indoctrinating, signify, promulging, pinpoint, noshing
What are the quotes with word insinuate?
Here are the quotes with the word insinuate in them
- It is precisely the purpose of the public opinion generated by the press to make the public incapable of judging, to insinuate into it the attitude of someone irresponsible, uninformed. — Walter Benjamin
- Beauty must appeal to the senses, must provide us with immediate enjoyment, must impress us or insinuate itself into us without any effort on our part. — Claude Debussy
- I pity the young woman who will attempt to insinuate herself between my mama's boy and me. I sympathize with the monumental nature of her task. It will take a crowbar, two bulldozers and half a dozen Molotov cocktails to pry my Oedipus and me loose from one another. — Ayelet Waldman