Insipid meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Insipid.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking taste or flavor or tang
- (adjective satellite) : lacking interest or significance or impact
More words related to the meanings of Insipid
More words from Urdu related to Insipid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Insipid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Insipid
What are the meanings of Insipid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Insipid in Urdu are روکھا - ruukha, پھیکا - phiika, بے مزہ - bey mazah, بے لذت - bey lazzat, بوجھل - bojhal, بے لطف - bey lutf, ڈھب ڈھب - dhab dhab and سیٹھا - siitha. To understand how would you translate the word Insipid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Insipid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Insipid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Insipid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Insipid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Insipid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Insipid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by insipid?
Meanings of insipid are روکھا - ruukha, پھیکا - phiika, بے مزہ - bey mazah, بے لذت - bey lazzat, بوجھل - bojhal, بے لطف - bey lutf, ڈھب ڈھب - dhab dhab and سیٹھا - siitha
Whats the definition of insipid?
Definition of the insipid are
- lacking taste or flavor or tang
- lacking interest or significance or impact
What is the synonym of insipid?
Synonym of word insipid are unceremonious, bland, namby pamby, wersh, delightless, impersonal, pallid, joyless, washy, blissless
What are the idioms related to insipid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word insipid.
- A hungry man is an angry man
- Hunger find no fault with the cook
- Great boast small roast
- Great boast small roast
- Great boastmall roast
What are the quotes with word insipid?
Here are the quotes with the word insipid in them
- On a level plain, simple mounds look like hills and the insipid flatness of our present bourgeoisie is to be measured by the altitude of its great intellects. — Karl Marx
- Happiness is a wine of the rarest vintage, and seems insipid to a vulgar taste. — Logan P.Smith
- If a secret history of books could be written, and the author's private thoughts and meanings noted down alongside of his story, how many insipid volumes would become interesting, and dull tales excite the reader! — William Makepeace Thackeray