Insistence meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Insistence.
- (noun) : the state of demanding notice or attention
- (noun) : the act of insisting on something
- (noun) : continual and persistent demands
More words related to the meanings of Insistence
More words from Urdu related to Insistence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Insistence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اگوائیامکانقابلیتچاہقوت رفتارگھسناضرورتضربخاصسکتداباکڑمجبور کرنامطالبہ، مانگاثر ڈالنااُتار چڑھاوٴریلاسختیپرصلاحیتزور قلمکشادہبھاگ دوڑسَنسناہَٹمجالکوئی اِکتسَابی صَلاحِيَّتپکارسرگرمیمبدہ الحرکتتقاضاقبضہبسعُجلتقوت محرکہداخل ہوناتگ و دوناگَہانی ضَرب يا وَقُوعہدم قوت بازوخلقی طاقتحکومتسرکشیعاجز کرناکدتاکیدخطُوط قُوَّتدخل اندازی کرناسرٹھیلحدتاستواری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Insistence
What are the meanings of Insistence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Insistence in Urdu are زور - zor, اصرار - israar and تقاضا - taqaaza. To understand how would you translate the word Insistence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Insistence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Insistence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Insistence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Insistence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Insistence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Insistence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by insistence?
Meanings of insistence are زور - zor, اصرار - israar and تقاضا - taqaaza
Whats the definition of insistence?
Definition of the insistence are
- the state of demanding notice or attention
- the act of insisting on something
- continual and persistent demands
What is the synonym of insistence?
Synonym of word insistence are emphasis, obduracy, assertion, vigour, compulsion, urgency, vim, thrust, capability, importunity
What are the idioms related to insistence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word insistence.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Bind the sack before it be full
- Bodily labour earns not much
- Feel one's oats
- Forced sale
What are the quotes with word insistence?
Here are the quotes with the word insistence in them
- In passing, we should note this curious mark of our own age: the only absolute allowed is the absolute insistence that there is no absolute. — Francis Schaeffer
- If anything characterizes the cultural life of the seventies in America, it is an insistence on preventing failures of communication. — Richard Rosen
- Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. — Wayne Dyer
- There is a fuzzy but real distinction that can and I believe should be made, between patriotism, which is attachment to a way of life, and nationalism, which is the insistence that your way of life deserves to rule over other ways of life. — Todd Gitlin