Instant meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Instant.
- (adjective satellite) : demanding attention
- (noun) : a particular point in time
- (noun) : a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- (adjective satellite) : in or of the present month
- (adjective satellite) : occurring with no delay
Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L'Oreal Paris iconic lipstick - it was instant glamour and I've been hooked ever since.
On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.
More words related to the meanings of Instant
More words from Urdu related to Instant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Instant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ابتدائکوشش کرناجھانسا دیناسَڑَکثابَت قَدَمتحفہتازیہئیتدھار رکھنا یا لگاناعنقریبجسامتزمانہ حال سے مُتَعلِّقسانس کا پھولناروزہموقعہجذبہقدرخاتمہغَير مُخالِفشکتیفریب دینادمکبلاتاخیرآرائش کرناتمام یا پورا کرناکام کاجنہایت چھوٹاماحولرعایتآمیز کرناآنتیں یا انتڑیاں نکالنامفید مطلبجھلیگھڑیداستانجسارتکسا ہوااوقاتجدیدبنیادی شرطحاشیہتازہ ترنہایت ضروریاستعارةجھپا جھپغرہتیز پہاڑی ندیبے صبرادائرانتہا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Instant
What are the meanings of Instant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Instant in Urdu are پل - pallu, جلد - jild, فوری - fauri, دم - dam, موجود - maujuud, حاضر - haazir, حالیہ - haaliyah, حال - haal, لمحہ - lamah and آن - aan. To understand how would you translate the word Instant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Instant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Instant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Instant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Instant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Instant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Instant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by instant?
Meanings of instant are پل - pallu, جلد - jild, فوری - fauri, دم - dam, موجود - maujuud, حاضر - haazir, حالیہ - haaliyah, حال - haal, لمحہ - lamah and آن - aan
Whats the definition of instant?
Definition of the instant are
- demanding attention
- a particular point in time
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- in or of the present month
- occurring with no delay
What is the synonym of instant?
Synonym of word instant are moment, cutis, instantial, brawn, present, prepared, tug, recent, jiffy, cuticle
What are the idioms related to instant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word instant.
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
- Quick witted
- At sight
What are the quotes with word instant?
Here are the quotes with the word instant in them
- We live in an age of instant knowledge. And there's almost a sense of entitlement to that. — J.J.Abrams
- Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L'Oreal Paris iconic lipstick - it was instant glamour and I've been hooked ever since. — Lea Michele
- On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years. — Judith Krantz
- In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. — Buddha