Instantly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Instantly.
- (adverb) : without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- (adverb) : without any delay
The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.
More words related to the meanings of Instantly
More words from Urdu related to Instantly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Instantly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جلدپل جھپکتےیکایکشتابفل حالبلا واسطہٹانکیعنقریبعجلت سےسردستیک بیکبروقتموجودہ وقتبلا وساطتچٹپٹتیزی سےمعاًصاف صافاچانک طور پراسی وقتقابو سے باہربلا تاخیربراہ راستپلک جھپکتےآج کلمہارت سےابھیترتناگاہجلدیپل بھر میںسیدھی کاروائیوقت پراببمجردتماماًبیٹھے بٹھائےتیزفہمی سےپل مارتےاچانکبرمحلموجودہ حالتبلا وسیلےایک طرح کا گھاؤجلدی جلدیتیزسےکھلم کھلاایک دم سےلمحاتی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Instantly
What are the meanings of Instantly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Instantly in Urdu are پل بھر میں - pal bhar meyn, فوراً - fauran, آناً فاناً - aanan faanan, بمجرد - bamujarrad, چٹ - chat, پلک جھپکاتے - palak jhapkaatey, پلک جھپکتے - palak jhapaktey and پل مارتے - pal maartey. To understand how would you translate the word Instantly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Instantly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Instantly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Instantly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Instantly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Instantly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Instantly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by instantly?
Meanings of instantly are پل بھر میں - pal bhar meyn, فوراً - fauran, آناً فاناً - aanan faanan, بمجرد - bamujarrad, چٹ - chat, پلک جھپکاتے - palak jhapkaatey, پلک جھپکتے - palak jhapaktey and پل مارتے - pal maartey
Whats the definition of instantly?
Definition of the instantly are
- without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- without any delay
What is the synonym of instantly?
Synonym of word instantly are immediately, instantaneously, suddenly, instantaneous, out of hand, directly, forthwith, chop chop, chut, at once
What are the idioms related to instantly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word instantly.
- Beat black and blue
- In the blink of an eye
- All the world will beat the man whom fortune buffets
- At a word
- Out of hand
What are the quotes with word instantly?
Here are the quotes with the word instantly in them
- The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors. — Tony Robbins
- Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen. — Jeff Cooper
- There's all these ways to instantly communicate - cars, computers, telephone and transportation - and even with all that, it's so hard to find people and have an honest communication with them. — Jason Schwartzman
- In the past, missionaries have traveled to far countries with the message of the gospel - with great hardship and often with the loss of life. In contrast, we can reach millions instantly from the comfort of our homes by merely hitting the 'send' button on our computers, or with iPads, or phones. — Ray Comfort