Instinctively meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Instinctively.
- (adverb) : as a matter of instinct
The parent knows instinctively that if they're working and setting an example for their child that means that child is more likely to be in school, more likely to stay out of trouble and more likely to complete their education.
More words related to the meanings of Instinctively
More words from Urdu related to Instinctively
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Instinctively meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Instinctively
What are the meanings of Instinctively in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Instinctively in Urdu are خود بخود - khud ba khud and بلا ارادہ - bila iraadah. To understand how would you translate the word Instinctively in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Instinctively or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Instinctively synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Instinctively. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Instinctively in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Instinctively in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Instinctively with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by instinctively?
Meanings of instinctively are خود بخود - khud ba khud and بلا ارادہ - bila iraadah
Whats the definition of instinctively?
Definition of the instinctively are
- as a matter of instinct
What is the synonym of instinctively?
Synonym of word instinctively are self flagellation, self conceitedly, autoimmunity, autofluorescence, autochthonous, voluntarily, spontaneously, itself, unintentionally, ipso facto
What are the idioms related to instinctively?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word instinctively.
- Good wine needs no bush
- Out of one head
- Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves
What are the quotes with word instinctively?
Here are the quotes with the word instinctively in them
- What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. — Benjamin Spock
- The only sense that is common in the long run, is the sense of change and we all instinctively avoid it. — E. B. White
- The parent knows instinctively that if they're working and setting an example for their child that means that child is more likely to be in school, more likely to stay out of trouble and more likely to complete their education. — John Engler
- I believe the American people have a genuine and justifiable fear of government intrusion in what they instinctively know is going to be an ever more intrusive world. — Joe Biden