Institute meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Institute.
- (verb) : set up or lay the groundwork for
- (verb) : advance or set forth in court
- (noun) : an association organized to promote art or science or education
We used to be referred to as bakers and then we became known as cake decorators and now we are known as cake designers. I teach at the French Culinary Institute in New York and cake design is a legitimate profession.
More words related to the meanings of Institute
More words from Urdu related to Institute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Institute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Institute
What are the meanings of Institute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Institute in Urdu are ریت - riit, قائم کرنا - qaa em karna, قائدہ - qaa edah, رسم - rasm, ادارہ - idaarah and چال کرنا - chaalu karna. To understand how would you translate the word Institute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Institute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Institute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Institute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Institute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Institute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Institute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by institute?
Meanings of institute are ریت - riit, قائم کرنا - qaa em karna, قائدہ - qaa edah, رسم - rasm, ادارہ - idaarah and چال کرنا - chaalu karna
Whats the definition of institute?
Definition of the institute are
- set up or lay the groundwork for
- advance or set forth in court
- an association organized to promote art or science or education
What is the synonym of institute?
Synonym of word institute are guise, pitch, precept, practice, formality, instate, base, ordination, tradition, install
What are the idioms related to institute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word institute.
- Old customs are good customs
- Keep house
- You are building on sand
- Go in unto
- Set up
What are the quotes with word institute?
Here are the quotes with the word institute in them
- I was the first spokesperson for the Better Hearing Institute in Washington. And that's the message we tried to send out - there is hearing help out there, and the technology and options are amazing. — Norm Crosby
- My culture-deprived, aspirational mother dragged me once a month from our northern suburb - where the word art never came up - to the Art Institute of Chicago. I hated it. — Jerry Saltz
- We used to be referred to as bakers and then we became known as cake decorators and now we are known as cake designers. I teach at the French Culinary Institute in New York and cake design is a legitimate profession. — Ron Ben Israel
- While I was trying to save money to go to the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Australia I ended up getting all of this experience which meant that by the time I had enough money in the bank to go to school I didn't really need to go to school anymore. — Russell Crowe