Instruction meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Instruction.
- (noun) : a message describing how something is to be done
- (noun) : (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- (noun) : the profession of a teacher
- (noun) : the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill
How are men to be secured in any rights without instruction how to be secured in the equal exercise of those rights without equality of instruction? By instruction understand me to mean knowledge - just knowledge not talent, not genius, not inventive mental powers.
More words related to the meanings of Instruction
More words from Urdu related to Instruction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Instruction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیان زبانیہدايتحکمنامہکہا سناحُکمنامہمحفوظ رکھناچھوٹآموزشہدایتترتیبعنایت کرنا ênaayatپیرایہسربراہیپاٹھآ گیا پترتنبیہپیامپڑھائی لکھائیتدبیرشرعبخشنارہنمائیتدریسدرسسبقپہلوروبکار عدالت بالاسندحُکم حاکمجوازرسمگروہ کا آمرانَہ حُکَمخبردار کرنامرتبہعطیہرنگ ڈھنگرخگوش مالیحکمپٹیآغازپڑھائیعلمہبہطرز عملفیصلہمضموندرس کرناسوتولیت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Instruction
What are the meanings of Instruction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Instruction in Urdu are تعلیم - taliim, ہدایت - hedaayat, درس - dars, فرمان - farmaan, پڑھائ - parhaa i, آموزش - aamozish and تلقین - talqiin. To understand how would you translate the word Instruction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Instruction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Instruction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Instruction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Instruction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Instruction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Instruction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by instruction?
Meanings of instruction are تعلیم - taliim, ہدایت - hedaayat, درس - dars, فرمان - farmaan, پڑھائ - parhaa i, آموزش - aamozish and تلقین - talqiin
Whats the definition of instruction?
Definition of the instruction are
- a message describing how something is to be done
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- the profession of a teacher
- the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill
What is the synonym of instruction?
Synonym of word instruction are academia, directivity, lecture, judicial decree, schooling, directiveness, teaching, command, lore, directing
What are the idioms related to instruction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word instruction.
- At the instance of
- Better untaught than ill taught
- Education begins a gentleman conversation completes him
What are the quotes with word instruction?
Here are the quotes with the word instruction in them
- Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art. — Ambrose Bierce
- Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities - that's training or instruction - but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed. — Thomas Moore
- How are men to be secured in any rights without instruction how to be secured in the equal exercise of those rights without equality of instruction? By instruction understand me to mean knowledge - just knowledge not talent, not genius, not inventive mental powers. — Frances Wright
- Suffering is but another name for the teaching of experience, which is the parent of instruction and the schoolmaster of life. — Horace