Intelligent meanings in Urdu
Intelligent meanings in Urdu are دقیقہ رس, سیانا, ہوشیار, تبباع, فرزانہ, نقطہ دان, ذکی, فہیم, پڑھا لکھا, عقلمند, دانشمندانہ, عاقل Intelligent in Urdu. More meanings of intelligent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Intelligent.
- (adjective satellite) : exercising or showing good judgment
- (adjective) : having the capacity for thought and reason especially to a high degree
- (adjective satellite) : endowed with the capacity to reason
- (adjective satellite) : possessing sound knowledge
I think what's really amazing is that given the scale of the web and getting the compute power we have today, we're starting to see things that appear intelligent but actually aren't semantically intelligent.
And you can't complain about kissing Emma Watson. Isn't that what everyone in the world wants to do? I've known Emma for a few years. She's this amazing capacity of young and vibrant and brilliant, but also a bright, intelligent old soul.
More words related to the meanings of Intelligent
More words from Urdu related to Intelligent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intelligent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جنچمکیلاجاگنامحل شناسسمجھدارسمجھوتہچوکّنابے خوابتیارذکیتَروتازَہمولویصاحب تمیزممتازمعقولمبصرقویذی شعُورفہیمسمجھذِی عِلمتبباعفراستپربینوائزماہرٹونہایاچوکننا کرنامتوجہچیتن جیوسلیقہ مندباشعورعقلمندچاٹنابیدار ہوناہوشیاری کانکتہ رسقراردادعمدہجاگتا ہواحساسعاملجوانپنڈتبڑی خوبصورتی سے سجا ہواچترتعلیم یافتہقابلِ لائقدُور اندیشتیز نگاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intelligent
What are the meanings of Intelligent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intelligent in Urdu are ہوشیار - hosh yaar, فرزانہ - farzaanah, سیانا - siyaana, فہیم - fahiim, عقلمند - aql mand, نقطہ دان - nuktah daan, پڑھا لکھا - parha likha, ذکی - zaki, عاقل - aaqil, دقیقہ رس - daqiiqah ras and تبباع - tabbaa. To understand how would you translate the word Intelligent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intelligent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intelligent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intelligent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intelligent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intelligent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intelligent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intelligent?
Meanings of intelligent are ہوشیار - hosh yaar, فرزانہ - farzaanah, سیانا - siyaana, فہیم - fahiim, عقلمند - aql mand, نقطہ دان - nuktah daan, پڑھا لکھا - parha likha, ذکی - zaki, عاقل - aaqil, دقیقہ رس - daqiiqah ras and تبباع - tabbaa
Whats the definition of intelligent?
Definition of the intelligent are
- exercising or showing good judgment
- having the capacity for thought and reason especially to a high degree
- endowed with the capacity to reason
- possessing sound knowledge
What is the synonym of intelligent?
Synonym of word intelligent are circumspect, distinguished, smirred, slick, tod, learned, howkers, wise up, canny, sagacious
What are the idioms related to intelligent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intelligent.
- The foolish seek for wealth the wise for perfection
- Argue at home but a mole abroad
- Old birds are not caught with chaff
- People who are too sharp cut their own fingers
- Positive men are oftenest in error
What are the quotes with word intelligent?
Here are the quotes with the word intelligent in them
- People tend to become more emotionally intelligent as they age and mature. — Daniel Goleman
- I think what's really amazing is that given the scale of the web and getting the compute power we have today, we're starting to see things that appear intelligent but actually aren't semantically intelligent. — Marissa Mayer
- And you can't complain about kissing Emma Watson. Isn't that what everyone in the world wants to do? I've known Emma for a few years. She's this amazing capacity of young and vibrant and brilliant, but also a bright, intelligent old soul. — Eddie Redmayne
- Great art speaks a language which every intelligent person can understand. The people who call themselves modernists today speak a different language. — Marshall McLuhan