Interpret meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Interpret.
- (verb) : make sense of; assign a meaning to
- (verb) : restate (words) from one language into another language
- (verb) : make sense of a language
- (verb) : give an interpretation or explanation to
- (verb) : create an image or likeness of
- (verb) : give an interpretation or rendition of
More words related to the meanings of Interpret
More words from Urdu related to Interpret
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Interpret meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آبتوضیعتول دیناقلعیمَطلَب سَمجھاناگھوٹناتاویلظاہر کرناواضح کرنااوپ کرنادوسری جگہ منتقل کرناچکناہٹتاویل کرناافشا کرناتشریح کرناتفسیرنتیجہ نکالناجھلکعقل کے مُطابق قرار دینادکھاواشرحادھر ادھر چلنادمکتَرجُمانی کرناچمکانامکّروبیانسمجھاناصاف کرناجلا دیناترجمہ کرناچمک دمکتفسیر کرناوضاحت ہوناصاف شفاف کرناچٹکحلفیہ اقرار کرناتشریحدرُست ثابت کرناتعبیر کرناوضاحت کرناٹیکہ/آوارہ پھرناچمکتَرجمہ کرنا
What are the meanings of Interpret in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Interpret in Urdu are تشریح کرنا - tasriih karna, تعبیر کرنا - tabiir karna, ترجمہ کرنا - tarjumah karna and تفسیر کرنا - tafsiir karna. To understand how would you translate the word Interpret in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Interpret or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Interpret synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Interpret. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Interpret in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Interpret in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Interpret with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by interpret?
Meanings of interpret are تشریح کرنا - tasriih karna, تعبیر کرنا - tabiir karna, ترجمہ کرنا - tarjumah karna and تفسیر کرنا - tafsiir karna
Whats the definition of interpret?
Definition of the interpret are
- make sense of; assign a meaning to
- restate (words) from one language into another language
- make sense of a language
- give an interpretation or explanation to
- create an image or likeness of
- give an interpretation or rendition of
What is the synonym of interpret?
Synonym of word interpret are annotate, paraphrase, gloss, explain, expatiate, clarify, asseverate, rationalize, expound, translating
What are the idioms related to interpret?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word interpret.
- Render into
What are the quotes with word interpret?
Here are the quotes with the word interpret in them
- And every now and then people find the bugs, and they interpret those as cool failures in the Sims terms. For them it's like a treasure hunt, you know. — Will Wright
- No one may speak for the dead, no one may interpret their mutilated dreams and visions. — Elie Wiesel
- I was not looking for my dreams to interpret my life, but rather for my life to interpret my dreams. — Susan Sontag
- I don't dream songs. I'm more apt to write dreams down and then to be able to interpret them into a song. I also tend to get up and write prose in the morning from which will come songs. — Judy Collins