Interruption meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Interruption.
- (noun) : an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- (noun) : a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- (noun) : some abrupt occurrence that interrupts an ongoing activity
More words related to the meanings of Interruption
More words from Urdu related to Interruption
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Interruption meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Interruption
What are the meanings of Interruption in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Interruption in Urdu are فرق - farq, ہرج - harj, دخل اندازی - dakhl andaazi and خلل - khalal. To understand how would you translate the word Interruption in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Interruption or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Interruption synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Interruption. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Interruption in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Interruption in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Interruption with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by interruption?
Meanings of interruption are فرق - farq, ہرج - harj, دخل اندازی - dakhl andaazi and خلل - khalal
Whats the definition of interruption?
Definition of the interruption are
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- some abrupt occurrence that interrupts an ongoing activity
What is the synonym of interruption?
Synonym of word interruption are disunions, tumult, distinctiveness, obstruction, distinction, difformity, disturbance, differences, differency, delay
What are the idioms related to interruption?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word interruption.
- Thrust one's nose into
- A hedge between keeps frienship green
- A man without reason is no better than a beast
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
- As a wolf is like a dogo is a flatterer like a friend
What are the quotes with word interruption?
Here is the quote with the word interruption in them
- Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. — Alain Badiou