Interval meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Interval.
- (noun) : the distance between things
- (noun) : a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- (noun) : the difference in pitch between two notes
- (noun) : a definite length of time marked off by two instants
More words related to the meanings of Interval
More words from Urdu related to Interval
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Interval meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ميعادکنالہفرقما بینناغہدرمیانمےدشحممعرواسطہان بنٹال مٹوللولینگھرچھوٹتفصیلواضحآدھاوقتپڑتاٹھر جانادوریاکھاڑنابیتڑکانامِقدار تغیردخل اندازیمرکزآہ و زاریشققلبپڑناتفاوتقصورکٹیلیتامُلسزا سے معافیعلیحدگیدیریہچکچاہٹرکناعدم مشابہتعودعارضی طور پر ٹھیرنادو ٹکڑے ہوناابطالبینپرکاش کرنااثنا ميںتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتگریہبرخلاف ہوناکمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Interval
|Rashness is not valour||جلد بازی اور بہادری میں فرق ہے|
|That's another pair of shoes||یہ وہ چیز نہیں دونوں میں زمین آسمان کا فرق ہے|
|Thinking is not knowing||سوچنے اور جاننے میں فرق ہے|
|Yawning gap||بڑا فرق|
What are the meanings of Interval in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Interval in Urdu are فرق - farq, وقفہ - waqfah, بیچ - biich, فاصلہ - faasilah, درمیان - dar miyaan, بین - baen and مسافت - masaafat. To understand how would you translate the word Interval in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Interval or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Interval synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Interval. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Interval in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Interval in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Interval with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by interval?
Meanings of interval are فرق - farq, وقفہ - waqfah, بیچ - biich, فاصلہ - faasilah, درمیان - dar miyaan, بین - baen and مسافت - masaafat
Whats the definition of interval?
Definition of the interval are
- the distance between things
- a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- the difference in pitch between two notes
- a definite length of time marked off by two instants
What is the synonym of interval?
Synonym of word interval are variance, respite, stop, nucleus, interjacence, into, distinctness, stoppage, separation, reprieve
What are the idioms related to interval?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word interval.
- Between times
- Law of nations
- Below stairs
- Between you and me and the bedpost or lamp post
- Pilgrim sign
What are the quotes with word interval?
Here are the quotes with the word interval in them
- Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness. — Don Marquis
- America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization. — Georges Clemenceau
- Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock. — John Barrymore
- A desire arises in the mind. It is satisfied immediately another comes. In the interval which separates two desires a perfect calm reigns in the mind. It is at this moment freed from all thought, love or hate. Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves. — Sivananda