Intoxication meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Intoxication.
- (noun) : a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- (noun) : excitement and elation beyond the bounds of sobriety
- (noun) : the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance
More words related to the meanings of Intoxication
More words from Urdu related to Intoxication
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intoxication meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Intoxication
What are the meanings of Intoxication in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intoxication in Urdu are سرور - suruur, مدھوشی - madhoshi, نشہ - nashah, خمار - khumaar, مستی - masti and کیف - kaef. To understand how would you translate the word Intoxication in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intoxication or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intoxication synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intoxication. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intoxication in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intoxication in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intoxication with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intoxication?
Meanings of intoxication are سرور - suruur, مدھوشی - madhoshi, نشہ - nashah, خمار - khumaar, مستی - masti and کیف - kaef
Whats the definition of intoxication?
Definition of the intoxication are
- a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- excitement and elation beyond the bounds of sobriety
- the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance
What is the synonym of intoxication?
Synonym of word intoxication are server, insensibility, ebriety, rapture, drunkenness, pleasure, languor, glee, drowsiness, gladness
What are the idioms related to intoxication?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intoxication.
- Life would be too smooth without rules in it
- When love cools our faults are seen
- Youth knows no virtue
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- In wine there is truth
What are the quotes with word intoxication?
Here are the quotes with the word intoxication in them
- The intoxication of anger, like that of the grape, shows us to others, but hides us from ourselves. — John Dryden
- The day when a sportsman stops thinking above all else of the happiness in his own effort and the intoxication of the power and physical balance he derives from it, the day when he lets considerations of vanity or interest take over, on this day his ideal will die. — Pierre de Coubertin