Intrinsic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Intrinsic.
- (adjective satellite) : situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts
- (adjective) : belonging to a thing by its very nature
More words related to the meanings of Intrinsic
More words from Urdu related to Intrinsic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intrinsic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Intrinsic
What are the meanings of Intrinsic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intrinsic in Urdu are لازمی - laazmi, اصلی - asli, ذاتی - zaati and جبلی - jibilli. To understand how would you translate the word Intrinsic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intrinsic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intrinsic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intrinsic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intrinsic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intrinsic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intrinsic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intrinsic?
Meanings of intrinsic are لازمی - laazmi, اصلی - asli, ذاتی - zaati and جبلی - jibilli
Whats the definition of intrinsic?
Definition of the intrinsic are
- situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts
- belonging to a thing by its very nature
What is the synonym of intrinsic?
Synonym of word intrinsic are mandibles, primogenial, mundatory, consequential, individual, integrals, primeval, manducatory, compulsory, hypostatic
What are the idioms related to intrinsic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intrinsic.
- Birth is much breeding is more
- Birth is much; breeding is more
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
- Bear wealth poverty will bear itself
- Force and fear
What are the quotes with word intrinsic?
Here are the quotes with the word intrinsic in them
- Both my husband and I give a lot of ourselves in what we do because that is our public lives but in my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone. — Ashley Judd
- There are elements of intrinsic beauty in the simplification of a house built on the log cabin idea. — Gustav Stickley
- Given that religious faith is an intrinsic element of human experience, it is best to approach and engage the subject with a sense of history and a critical sensibility. — Jon Meacham
- Gold and silver, like other commodities, have an intrinsic value, which is not arbitrary, but is dependent on their scarcity, the quantity of labour bestowed in procuring them, and the value of the capital employed in the mines which produce them. — David Ricardo