Invention meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Invention.
- (noun) : the creation of something in the mind
- (noun) : a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- (noun) : the act of inventing
With 'Twilight,' you have these massive tomes that you have to condense. With 'Penoza,' we had an eight episode Dutch series that, just for the pilot alone, I condensed three episodes. So, there's a lot of filling in and a ton of invention that has to happen to fill out eight episodes.
More words related to the meanings of Invention
More words from Urdu related to Invention
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Invention meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Invention
What are the meanings of Invention in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Invention in Urdu are دریافت - dar yaaft, ترکیب - tarkiib, ایجاد - iijaad and اختراع - ikhtiraa. To understand how would you translate the word Invention in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Invention or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Invention synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Invention. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Invention in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Invention in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Invention with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by invention?
Meanings of invention are دریافت - dar yaaft, ترکیب - tarkiib, ایجاد - iijaad and اختراع - ikhtiraa
Whats the definition of invention?
Definition of the invention are
- the creation of something in the mind
- a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- the act of inventing
What is the synonym of invention?
Synonym of word invention are inquiry, syntagm, inventiveness, syntony, making, exploration, trick, newness, syntonizes, make
What are the idioms related to invention?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word invention.
- Invention breeds invention
- Find out
- Hit upon
- Necessity is the mother of invention
- Want is the mother of invention
What are the quotes with word invention?
Here are the quotes with the word invention in them
- Interest is the spur of the people, but glory that of great souls. Invention is the talent of youth, and judgment of age. — Jonathan Swift
- With 'Twilight,' you have these massive tomes that you have to condense. With 'Penoza,' we had an eight episode Dutch series that, just for the pilot alone, I condensed three episodes. So, there's a lot of filling in and a ton of invention that has to happen to fill out eight episodes. — Melissa Rosenberg
- What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time. — John Berger
- Art is an invention of aesthetics, which in turn is an invention of philosophers... What we call art is a game. — Octavio Paz