Inventory meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Inventory.
- (noun) : the merchandise that a shop has on hand
- (noun) : a collection of resources
- (noun) : making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
- (noun) : a detailed list of all the items in stock
- (noun) : (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- (verb) : make or include in an itemized record or report
There are two ways to extend a business. Take inventory of what you're good at and extend out from your skills. Or determine what your customers need and work backward, even if it requires learning new skills. Kindle is an example of working backward.
More words from Urdu related to Inventory
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inventory meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بےعدیلجَدولکورواقف کراناکھلااکائعیاں یا علانیہ کرنابے ڈھنگاچرنکناریمتنفسروشن کرنااظہرعدیم النظیرزمان بندیشماراشاریہاکھاڑناہویدا کرناپھٹفہرست تفصیلات اور توضیح ہوپدکناری لگاناعضوصریحلاثانیبے نظیربندسیناذاتیظاہر کرناکپھٹکلمیدانمصرعہجدولایکپرکاش کرنابےنظیرمنحرفبیتدھجیکسپرگھٹ کرناتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتعدیم المثالتَرتيب کارکنارہشعر کہلواناظاہر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inventory
What are the meanings of Inventory in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inventory in Urdu are فہرست - fehrist and فرد - fard. To understand how would you translate the word Inventory in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inventory or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inventory synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inventory. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inventory in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inventory in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inventory with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inventory?
Meanings of inventory are فہرست - fehrist and فرد - fard
Whats the definition of inventory?
Definition of the inventory are
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand
- a collection of resources
- making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
- a detailed list of all the items in stock
- (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- make or include in an itemized record or report
What is the synonym of inventory?
Synonym of word inventory are manifest, unit, person, member, individual, verse, odd, matchless, glist, table of contents
What are the idioms related to inventory?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inventory.
- Active list
- Ugly duckling
What are the quotes with word inventory?
Here are the quotes with the word inventory in them
- There are two ways to extend a business. Take inventory of what you're good at and extend out from your skills. Or determine what your customers need and work backward, even if it requires learning new skills. Kindle is an example of working backward. — Jeff Bezos
- To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust. — John F.Kennedy