Invisible meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Invisible.
- (adjective) : not prominent or readily noticeable
- (adjective) : impossible or nearly impossible to see; imperceptible by the eye
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
More words related to the meanings of Invisible
More words from Urdu related to Invisible
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Invisible meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Invisible
|Women and brains keep counsel of that they know not||بچے اور عورتیں کبھی کوئی راز پوشیدہ نہیں رکھ سکتے|
What are the meanings of Invisible in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Invisible in Urdu are پوشیدہ - poshiidah, اوجھل - aujhal, مخفی - makhfi and ان دیکھا - an deykha. To understand how would you translate the word Invisible in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Invisible or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Invisible synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Invisible. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Invisible in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Invisible in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Invisible with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by invisible?
Meanings of invisible are پوشیدہ - poshiidah, اوجھل - aujhal, مخفی - makhfi and ان دیکھا - an deykha
Whats the definition of invisible?
Definition of the invisible are
- not prominent or readily noticeable
- impossible or nearly impossible to see; imperceptible by the eye
What is the synonym of invisible?
Synonym of word invisible are underhand, concealed, secret, absent, recondite, concealment, private, mysterious, invisibilities, latent
What are the idioms related to invisible?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word invisible.
- Long absent soon forgotten
- Out of sight out of mind
- For all one is worth
- Out of sight
- Put out of sight
What are the quotes with word invisible?
Here are the quotes with the word invisible in them
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- For age is opportunity no less Than youth itself, though in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Being gay and being a woman has one big thing in common, which is that we both become invisible after the age of 42. Who wants a gay 50-year-old? No one, let me tell you. — Rupert Everett
- Your most precious, valued possessions and your greatest powers are invisible and intangible. No one can take them. You, and you alone, can give them. You will receive abundance for your giving. — W.Clement Stone