Involve meanings in Urdu
Involve meanings in Urdu are ملوث ہونا, ملوث کرنا, ملفوذ کرنا, پھانس لینا, پھانسنا, ساننا, الجھانا, پیچیدہ بنانا Involve in Urdu. More meanings of involve, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Involve.
- (verb) : connect closely and often incriminatingly
- (verb) : require as useful, just, or proper
- (verb) : have as a necessary feature
- (verb) : make complex or intricate or complicated
- (verb) : occupy or engage the interest of
- (verb) : contain as a part
- (verb) : engage as a participant
Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going.
More words related to the meanings of Involve
More words from Urdu related to Involve
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Involve meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سانٹنامخلوط کرناکلمحنت کرنامعنی نکلناپکڑناگُوندھنافریب دیناچھوپناکانٹھگرہ لگ جاناشکار کرنابگاڑنااوٹنادوشسمجھا جانامشکلپھانس لیناچپی کرنانتیجہ نکالناپریشان کرناگانٹھ لگانا یا دیناالجھیڑا ڈالنامرکبلوٹنابھگانانتیجہ نکلناگرفتارمَلناقُربان کرنالیسنامتردّد کرنامنسلک ہوناجال میں پکڑنامیلا کرناملانامتضمن ہوناجھنجھٹالجھاناگانٹھچیستانالجھاالجھناآمیز ہونابنولے نکالنااُلجھا دیناظاہرمخرب اخلاقدھوکامانڈنا ...
What are the meanings of Involve in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Involve in Urdu are ساننا - saanna, پھانس لینا - phaans leyna, الجھانا - uljhaana, پھانسنا - phaansna, پیچیدہ بنانا - peychiidah banaana, ملوث ہونا - maluus hona, ملوث کرنا - maluus karna and ملفوذ کرنا - malfuuz karna. To understand how would you translate the word Involve in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Involve or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Involve synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Involve. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Involve in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Involve in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Involve with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by involve?
Meanings of involve are ساننا - saanna, پھانس لینا - phaans leyna, الجھانا - uljhaana, پھانسنا - phaansna, پیچیدہ بنانا - peychiidah banaana, ملوث ہونا - maluus hona, ملوث کرنا - maluus karna and ملفوذ کرنا - malfuuz karna
Whats the definition of involve?
Definition of the involve are
- connect closely and often incriminatingly
- require as useful, just, or proper
- have as a necessary feature
- make complex or intricate or complicated
- occupy or engage the interest of
- contain as a part
- engage as a participant
What is the synonym of involve?
Synonym of word involve are bedaub, entangle, implicate, taint, ensnare, catch, complicate, mix, trepan, tangle
What are the idioms related to involve?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word involve.
- Up to the eye
What are the quotes with word involve?
Here are the quotes with the word involve in them
- Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going. — Charles Stanley
- I could be happy doing something like architecture. It would involve another couple of years of graduate school, but that's what I studied in college. That's what I always wanted to do. — Parker Stevenson
- I have several writer friends, but I don't involve them in my work process. I'm more likely to talk about the business of publishing with them. — Jodi Picoult
- You can involve yourself in electronics, computers, puzzles... there's a lot of creativity and brain working. There's a lot to model trains that people don't realize. — Gary Coleman