Involvement meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Involvement.
- (noun) : the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- (noun) : a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- (noun) : a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- (noun) : a connection of inclusion or containment
- (noun) : the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An atheist believes that deed must be done instead of prayer said. An atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated.
More words related to the meanings of Involvement
More words from Urdu related to Involvement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Involvement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھمیلابکھیڑاشرکتتکرارتنازعہچہلالپیٹبحثقضیہ کرناپیچکھٹ راگہرانیشمولیتگفتگوالجھاؤابہامگہری سازشجھگڑادلیل کرنادقتمقصدنزاعدلیلالجھ پڑناگدلاپنباریکیجھگڑنامعترض ہوناالجھیڑامنشااِختلافگفت و شنیدسات پانچ کرنااٹکاوٴحیرت زدگیاشتراکبحثنازيرِِ بحث لانادلدلنا اِنصافیقصہنزاع لفظیپیچیدگیجنجالحیرانیضمنقضیہمباحثہ کرنامیلاپنگڑ بڑ ...
What are the meanings of Involvement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Involvement in Urdu are الجھاؤ - uljhaa o, لپیٹ - lapeyt and شمولیت - shumuuliyat. To understand how would you translate the word Involvement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Involvement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Involvement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Involvement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Involvement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Involvement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Involvement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by involvement?
Meanings of involvement are الجھاؤ - uljhaa o, لپیٹ - lapeyt and شمولیت - shumuuliyat
Whats the definition of involvement?
Definition of the involvement are
- the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- a connection of inclusion or containment
- the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
What is the synonym of involvement?
Synonym of word involvement are imbroglio, whapped, dispute, lappets, puzzlement, inwrapped, implication, wrapped up, implexion, wrap up
What are the quotes with word involvement?
Here are the quotes with the word involvement in them
- There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday. — John Clayton
- No, like I said, my dad was never really part of the tennis. His involvement around what I did with the tennis and with my mom and my grandparents was really not a part of my life. — Jimmy Connors
- An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An atheist believes that deed must be done instead of prayer said. An atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated. — Madalyn Murray O'Hair
- The best method for preventing destructive cult involvement is preventative education. If students and the public at large are more aware of destructive groups beforehand they may better understand and resist their recruitment efforts. — Rick Ross