Inward meanings in Urdu
Inward meanings in Urdu is باطنی Inward in Urdu. More meanings of inward, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Inward.
- (adverb) : to or toward the inside of
- (adjective satellite) : directed or moving inward or toward a center
- (adjective) : relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts
- (adverb) : toward the center or interior
It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom. It is often easier to play the martyr, as it is to be rash in battle.
More words from Urdu related to Inward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Inward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inward in Urdu is باطنی - baatini. To understand how would you translate the word Inward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inward?
Meaning of inward is باطنی - baatini
Whats the definition of inward?
Definition of the inward are
- to or toward the inside of
- directed or moving inward or toward a center
- relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts
- toward the center or interior
What is the synonym of inward?
Synonym of word inward are immanent, imward, esoterism, inobtrusive, inner, inbound, esotericism, stelliferous, rarefied, mystic
What are the quotes with word inward?
Here are the quotes with the word inward in them
- The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance. — Aristotle
- He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly. — B. C. Forbes
- It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom. It is often easier to play the martyr, as it is to be rash in battle. — Rollo May
- To use the same words is not a sufficient guarantee of understanding one must use the same words for the same genus of inward experience ultimately one must have one's experiences in common. — Friedrich Nietzsche