Iron meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Iron.
- (noun) : home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- (noun) : a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- (noun) : implement used to brand live stock
- (noun) : a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- (verb) : press and smooth with a heated iron
- (adjective satellite) : extremely robust
I wrote somewhere during the Cold War that I sometimes wish the Iron Curtain were much taller than it is, so that you could see whether the development of science with no communication was parallel on the two sides. In this case it certainly wasn't.
More words related to the meanings of Iron
More words from Urdu related to Iron
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Iron meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تصویر بنانابہُارناپاک کرنادھووٹمقطارپونچھناجھٹائ کرنارمزواضح کرناغسل دینامادینخالص کرناکاٹناآنتیں یا انتڑیاں نکالنامثال دیناپچارامادہشوبچھانناجراتپوتر یا شدہ کرناتشریح کرناکھنگالنالڑکیلوہابینناجریطعننہلانالگایجگانچھنناآبنائےجھاڑندھونانہانعورت کا بانجھ پنطہارت کرناپھٹکناآنتیں نکالنابولی ٹھولیغسل کرناناریدھلائ کے کپڑےپانی چھاننے کا برتن یا کپڑاحریصکونچیجھاڑناشست و شوصافی ...
Idioms with the word Iron in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Iron
What are the meanings of Iron in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Iron in Urdu are صاف کرنا - saaf karna, استری کرنا, لوہا - loha, آہنی - aahni, لوہے کا and استری - istiri. To understand how would you translate the word Iron in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Iron or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Iron synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Iron. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Iron in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Iron in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Iron with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by iron?
Meanings of iron are صاف کرنا - saaf karna, استری کرنا, لوہا - loha, آہنی - aahni, لوہے کا and استری - istiri
Whats the definition of iron?
Definition of the iron are
- home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- implement used to brand live stock
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- press and smooth with a heated iron
- extremely robust
What is the synonym of iron?
Synonym of word iron are sanifying, absterge, ironising, wipe away, refiles, wash, ironies, scrub up, refile, mop
What are the idioms with the word iron?
Here are the idioms with the word iron in them.
- A silver key can open an iron like
- Strike the iron while it is hot
- The best metal is iron the best vegetable wheat and the worst animal man
- The iron ring is worn out by constant use
- To strike while the iron is hot
What are the idioms related to iron?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word iron.
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
- A soft answer turneth away wrath
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Cleverness seeks cleverness
- Diamonds cut diamonds
What are the quotes with word iron?
Here are the quotes with the word iron in them
- I wrote somewhere during the Cold War that I sometimes wish the Iron Curtain were much taller than it is, so that you could see whether the development of science with no communication was parallel on the two sides. In this case it certainly wasn't. — Thomas Gold
- When my dad needed a shirt ironed, he would yell downstairs to my mother, who would drop everything and iron his shirt. — Hope Davis
- I never really saw my dad around when the Iron Maiden and the AC/DC were playing. But he knew what I was doing. I was just absorbing music. So he just kind of left me to my own devices. — Dhani Harrison
- People may say I developed an iron will, but what really happened is that I made myself much fitter. I think an iron will is always supported by fitness. — Ivan Lendl