Ironclad meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ironclad.
- (adjective satellite) : inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable
- (noun) : a wooden warship of the 19th century that is plated with iron or steel armor
- (adjective satellite) : sheathed in iron plates for protection
There aren't a lot of ironclad rules of family life, but here's one: No matter how much your parents deny it - and here's betting they deny it a lot - they have a favorite child. And if you're a parent, so do you.
More words related to the meanings of Ironclad
More words from Urdu related to Ironclad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ironclad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مِقدارخیر اندیششاطربوجھلمحنت طلبانتہائی غلطکارداںدھینگاچکاناکٹر بننانہایت زبوںمستقلقابل اعتبارچوکھامناسبچببھتی ہوئجو اسانی سے مُڑ نَہ سَکےگھمبیرموجودکٹرکافرمجبور کُنمتشددمُشَقَت آميزجہاں دیدہسخت مزاجپختہ ہوناپیچیدہسادہچستجنگلیہٹ دھرمانتہائجائزقویمنجمدبے حسوحشیانہپختہبھَدّاکھرامکملدوامیخاممعموردنیا سازبے رَحمراستقووی الجثہپُختَہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ironclad
What are the meanings of Ironclad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ironclad in Urdu are سخت - sakht and پکا - pakka. To understand how would you translate the word Ironclad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ironclad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ironclad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ironclad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ironclad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ironclad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ironclad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ironclad?
Meanings of ironclad are سخت - sakht and پکا - pakka
Whats the definition of ironclad?
Definition of the ironclad are
- inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable
- a wooden warship of the 19th century that is plated with iron or steel armor
- sheathed in iron plates for protection
What is the synonym of ironclad?
Synonym of word ironclad are strictured, extreme, tartarous, toilsome, substantial, toilful, laborious, authentic, egregious, efferous
What are the idioms related to ironclad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ironclad.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- A man at sixteen will prove a child at sixty
- Early ripe early rotten
- Soon ripeoon rotten
What are the quotes with word ironclad?
Here are the quotes with the word ironclad in them
- There aren't a lot of ironclad rules of family life, but here's one: No matter how much your parents deny it - and here's betting they deny it a lot - they have a favorite child. And if you're a parent, so do you. — Jeffrey Kluger
- The one ironclad rule is that I have to try. I have to walk into my writing room and pick up my pen every weekday morning. — Anne Tyler