Irrational meanings in Urdu
Irrational meanings in Urdu are واہیات, نامعقول, بے تکا, غیر عقلی, غیر معقُول, نامعقُول, غیر منطقی, خلاف عقل, غیر ناطق, انجان, بے سمجھ, بے عقل, خلاف منطق, بے دلیل Irrational in Urdu. More meanings of irrational, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Irrational.
- (adjective) : not consistent with or using reason
- (adjective) : real but not expressible as the quotient of two integers
- (noun) : a real number that cannot be expressed as a rational number
Every song has a composer, every book has an author, every car has a maker, every painting has a painter, and every building has a builder. So it isn't irrational to take this simple logic a little further and say that nature must have had a Maker. It would be irrational to believe that it made itself.
More words related to the meanings of Irrational
More words from Urdu related to Irrational
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Irrational meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناخالصسفیدیپھؤڑبے موقعہنامعتبرنامعقولنامعقولیتکند ذہنلغویتاجنبیمحضسادہ لوحنقیذناحقنکماناموزوںغیر قانونیبے سر و پافطرتگندہغیر پاکیزہہدفنادانباؤلاناقابل قبولاوٹ پٹانگناعقلیتبے وقتبے معنویتبیگانہہکا بکاکویلناقصبے دلیلغلطفضولبے ہودہانتہائی احمقانہفحشاناڑیچتتابے اصلبے عقلنامناسبخلاف عادتلغوناجائزغیر منتگزربے سروپاغیر مانوس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Irrational
What are the meanings of Irrational in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Irrational in Urdu are غیر منطقی - ghaer mantiqi, انجان - an jaan, بے تکا - bey tuka, واہیات - waahiyaat, نامعقول - naa maquul, بے عقل - bey aql, خلاف منطق and بے دلیل - bey daliil. To understand how would you translate the word Irrational in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Irrational or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Irrational synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Irrational. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Irrational in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Irrational in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Irrational with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by irrational?
Meanings of irrational are غیر منطقی - ghaer mantiqi, انجان - an jaan, بے تکا - bey tuka, واہیات - waahiyaat, نامعقول - naa maquul, بے عقل - bey aql, خلاف منطق and بے دلیل - bey daliil
Whats the definition of irrational?
Definition of the irrational are
- not consistent with or using reason
- real but not expressible as the quotient of two integers
- a real number that cannot be expressed as a rational number
What is the synonym of irrational?
Synonym of word irrational are unfrocking, uninformed, oddball, nonslippery, bawdy, uncongeal, unfamiliar, malaprop, nonrational, absurdity
What are the idioms related to irrational?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word irrational.
- Above one under standing
- Out of place take place
- The absurd man is he who never changes
- Antiquity is not always a mark of verity
- The tongue has sworn it but the mind is unsworn
What are the quotes with word irrational?
Here are the quotes with the word irrational in them
- Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears. — Louis D.Brandeis
- Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness. — George Jean Nathan
- Every song has a composer, every book has an author, every car has a maker, every painting has a painter, and every building has a builder. So it isn't irrational to take this simple logic a little further and say that nature must have had a Maker. It would be irrational to believe that it made itself. — Ray Comfort
- Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion. — Scott Adams