Irritation meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Irritation.
- (noun) : the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- (noun) : (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation
- (noun) : the act of troubling or annoying someone
- (noun) : a sudden outburst of anger
- (noun) : the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- (noun) : an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
More words related to the meanings of Irritation
More words from Urdu related to Irritation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Irritation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دمکلفتطعنہ دینااپھانہلچلبڑبڑانابرہم کرناتام چینیتن پھنہانپناآگفکرمناسبمومآتش گیریکھولناتندیچوٹچرچراہٹافسوسمضحکہ اڑانابرہمیامتزاج کرنابیررساناگونااکڑبخلتکلیفعتابشدید جذبہآزردگیباؤ گولابخارورمسماناکراہیتکھولاہٹتحریکامتزاجسوگطنز کیا جاناترنگکھَلبَلیدریغ کرناجھنجھناہٹگرمیفخر و نازسانس پھولناغیظ و غضب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Irritation
What are the meanings of Irritation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Irritation in Urdu are طیش - taesh, غصہ - ghussah, کوفت - koft, ہیجان - haejaan, چھو - Chu, جھلاہٹ - Jhunjlahat, سوزش - sozish, تن پھن - tun phun and چڑھ - chirh. To understand how would you translate the word Irritation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Irritation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Irritation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Irritation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Irritation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Irritation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Irritation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by irritation?
Meanings of irritation are طیش - taesh, غصہ - ghussah, کوفت - koft, ہیجان - haejaan, چھو - Chu, جھلاہٹ - Jhunjlahat, سوزش - sozish, تن پھن - tun phun and چڑھ - chirh
Whats the definition of irritation?
Definition of the irritation are
- the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation
- the act of troubling or annoying someone
- a sudden outburst of anger
- the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
What is the synonym of irritation?
Synonym of word irritation are hotness, teen, pain, emotion, flare up, chagrin, rage, grief, arousal, touch off
What are the idioms related to irritation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word irritation.
- Organic sensation
- Black will take no other hue
- Everyone is eloquent in behalf of his own cause
- If all get into the palanquin who would be the bearers
- Step after step the ladder is ascended
What are the quotes with word irritation?
Here is the quote with the word irritation in them
- The one who cannot restrain their anger will wish undone, what their temper and irritation prompted them to do. — Horace