Its meanings in Urdu
Its meanings in Urdu is اس کا Its in Urdu. More meanings of its, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Its
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Its meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Its in it
What are the meanings of Its in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Its in Urdu is اس کا - us ka. To understand how would you translate the word Its in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Its or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Its synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Its. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Its in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Its in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Its with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by its?
Meaning of its is اس کا - us ka
Whats the definition of its?
Definition of the its are
What is the synonym of its?
Synonym of word its are his, her
What are the idioms with the word its?
Here are the idioms with the word its in them.
- A gift will make its way through stone walls
- A gift will make its way through stonewalls
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- A short prayer finds its way to heaven
- A tree is known by its fruit
What are the quotes with word its?
Here are the quotes with the word its in them
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. — Bette Midler
- The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball. — Doug Larson