Itself meanings in Urdu
I am rediscovering the whole sexual dimension of life at the age of 86, really. And that also means discovering the feminine. So the whole of this dimension, which I had been seeking for a very long time, is now sort of opening itself up to me.
More words related to the meanings of Itself
More words from Urdu related to Itself
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Itself meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Itself in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Itself
What are the meanings of Itself in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Itself in Urdu are خود بخود - khud ba khud, آپ - aap, خود - khod and آپ ہی آپ - aap hi aap. To understand how would you translate the word Itself in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Itself or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Itself synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Itself. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Itself in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Itself in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Itself with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by itself?
Meanings of itself are خود بخود - khud ba khud, آپ - aap, خود - khod and آپ ہی آپ - aap hi aap
Whats the definition of itself?
Definition of the itself are
What is the synonym of itself?
Synonym of word itself are autogenously, personally, autocephalous, usself, himself, self flagellation, hemself, you, thyself, self
What are the idioms with the word itself?
Here are the idioms with the word itself in them.
- A crow cannot become white by washing itself with soap
- Charity gives herslef rich covetousness hoards itself poor
- Charity gives herslef rich; covetousness hoards itself poor
- Even the lion must defend itself against the flies
- Indolent ability hardly ever raises itself out of narrow fortune
What are the idioms related to itself?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word itself.
- Good wine needs no bush
- Out of one head
- Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
What are the quotes with word itself?
Here are the quotes with the word itself in them
- In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia. — George Orwell
- To be free in an age like ours, one must be in a position of authority. That in itself would be enough to make me ambitious. — Hannah Arendt
- I am rediscovering the whole sexual dimension of life at the age of 86, really. And that also means discovering the feminine. So the whole of this dimension, which I had been seeking for a very long time, is now sort of opening itself up to me. — Bede Griffiths
- People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There's an immediacy of this day and age that doesn't lend itself to being committed to anything. — Emily Blunt