Jade meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Jade.
- (noun) : an old or over-worked horse
- (verb) : exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- (verb) : lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- (noun) : a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- (noun) : a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
- (adjective satellite) : of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
More words related to the meanings of Jade
More words from Urdu related to Jade
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jade meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نوکرانیفحشچتھڑیارسواچھیڑناشہوت انگیز عَورتبے پردہقَحبَہعقیقخرابکرائے پرپٹولچیبد تمیزکثیفچر جاناباعث ذلتچھنلابد ذاتگہرا گھاؤکوٹھے والیپیشہ ورانہفاشبد سلیقہلپٹناکاٹناناشائستہچنچلبللیبرافاحشہ بازی کرناکسبیبے حیائی کافاسقہشتریکنجریہڑدنگیبے ہودہمریل آدمیبدناماچپلخلاف شرعپرزے پرزے کرناخانگیپیشے سے متعلقکنجڑیقابل نفرتغلیظپھاڑناپاجی پنے کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jade
What are the meanings of Jade in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Jade in Urdu are بدنام - bad naam, کسبی - kasbi, فاحشہ - faahishah, مریل گھوڑا - maryal ghora and یشب - yashb. To understand how would you translate the word Jade in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Jade or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jade synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jade. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jade in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jade in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jade with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jade?
Meanings of jade are بدنام - bad naam, کسبی - kasbi, فاحشہ - faahishah, مریل گھوڑا - maryal ghora and یشب - yashb
Whats the definition of jade?
Definition of the jade are
- an old or over-worked horse
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
- of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
What is the synonym of jade?
Synonym of word jade are disorient, whored, unfamed, obscene, disfigured, hushabying, maligns, nefarious, defoliant, hushabied
What are the idioms related to jade?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jade.
- Slander flings stones of itself
- Pardons and pleasantness are great revengers of slanders
What are the quotes with word jade?
Here is the quote with the word jade in them
- Every time I think I have something under control, it changes and I don't have it under control. I think it takes several years to get there. Jade is 19 months old, so right now I'm on alert all the time. And as a mom I think you're constantly worrying about things. — Giada De Laurentiis