Jewels meanings in Urdu
How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself anything less than a god.
More words from Urdu related to Jewels
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jewels meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Jewels in it
What are the meanings of Jewels in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Jewels in Urdu are جواہرات - jawaahraat and جواہر - jawaahir. To understand how would you translate the word Jewels in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Jewels or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jewels synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jewels. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jewels in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jewels in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jewels with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jewels?
Meanings of jewels are جواہرات - jawaahraat and جواہر - jawaahir
Whats the definition of jewels?
Definition of the jewels are
What is the synonym of jewels?
Synonym of word jewels are gemels, jewellery, gemmy, gemmate, gemmed, gems, jewel, gemstones, gemshorn, gemots
What are the idioms with the word jewels?
Here are the idioms with the word jewels in them.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
What are the quotes with word jewels?
Here are the quotes with the word jewels in them
- I would rather be adorned by beauty of character than jewels. Jewels are the gift of fortune, while character comes from within. — Plautus
- If I was a woman, I would be dressed in the same thing for a month and just change my hat and gloves. Maybe my shoes too yes, I see what you mean but, really, it's jewels that change an outfit. — Manolo Blahnik
- How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself anything less than a god. — Alan Watts
- I sometimes have a horrible fear of turning up a canvas of mine. I'm always afraid of finding a monster in place of the precious jewels I thought I had put there! — Camille Pissarro