Judge meanings in Urdu
Judge meanings in Urdu are جج, نیایک, مفتی, قاضی, منصف, عادل, آنکنا, جاننا, نیائے کرنا, انصاف کرنا, پرکھنا, حاکم, حکم دینا, فتویٰ دینا Judge in Urdu. More meanings of judge, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Judge.
- (verb) : judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- (noun) : an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- (verb) : put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- (verb) : determine the result of (a competition)
- (verb) : pronounce judgment on
- (verb) : form a critical opinion of
- (noun) : a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity.
More words related to the meanings of Judge
More words from Urdu related to Judge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Judge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِملا لکھواناوفادارشمارتعلیم حاصل کرناحکم صادر کرناقیمت لگانامولثالَثمیرکھراہینگہبانہادیوارثنیایکدائرہٴ علمارادیامیرپادشاہگنناذہن میں بٹھا لیناماپناوجہ ثبوت دیناحفظ کرناقرینہاٹکل کرناپڑتالحکمتشخیص کرنامامورایمان کرناپانی کی گہرائی ناپناحققیمتبلاناتسخیر کرناغیر جانب دارجانچہاتھتامّل کرناپارساواجبیمعلوم کرنامعائنہ کرنافرق کرناسادہسرکاریاِملا بولناامتحان لینامرتبہ ...
Idioms with the word Judge in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Judge
What are the meanings of Judge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Judge in Urdu are جاننا - janna, حاکم - haakim, عادل - aadil, نیایک - Nayayak, آنکنا - aankna, مفتی - mufti, پرکھنا - parakhna, قاضی - qaazi, منصف - munsif, حکم دینا - hukm deyna and جج - Judge. To understand how would you translate the word Judge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Judge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Judge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Judge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Judge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Judge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Judge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by judge?
Meanings of judge are جاننا - janna, حاکم - haakim, عادل - aadil, نیایک - Nayayak, آنکنا - aankna, مفتی - mufti, پرکھنا - parakhna, قاضی - qaazi, منصف - munsif, حکم دینا - hukm deyna and جج - Judge
Whats the definition of judge?
Definition of the judge are
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- determine the result of (a competition)
- pronounce judgment on
- form a critical opinion of
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
What is the synonym of judge?
Synonym of word judge are distinguish, governor, daniel, jurisprudent, account, dominator, valuate, muffetee, dominant, measure
What are the idioms with the word judge?
Here are the idioms with the word judge in them.
- A blind man is no judge of colours
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Adversity is the best judge of a friend and a foe
- At the end of the work you may judge of the woman
- Do not judge the horse by the harness
What are the idioms related to judge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word judge.
- Tell of
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- He that is master must serve
- New lords make new laws
- No just man ever became rich all at once
What are the quotes with word judge?
Here are the quotes with the word judge in them
- Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying. — Ronald Reagan
- I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity. — Henry Rollins
- You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea. — Pearl S.Buck
- You get to a certain age and you can't judge yourself on your dad or your parents. — Ellie Goulding