Judgement meanings in Urdu
Judgement meanings in Urdu are قیاس, انصاف, جانچ, بصیرت, تمیز, سمجھ, فہم, خیال, دانست, فیصلہ, خرد مندی, تنقید, پرکھ, عقل سلیم, رائے, عقل, گیان Judgement in Urdu. More meanings of judgement, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Judgement.
- (noun) : the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- (noun) : (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- (noun) : the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- (noun) : the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- (noun) : an opinion formed by judging something
- (noun) : the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
More words related to the meanings of Judgement
More words from Urdu related to Judgement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Judgement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشاورتتاکاندازہ لگانادھمکاناانعاموجدانموازنہبطور تجربہاختلافدُھنقَدر پیمائیسایہنگرانیناپصاحبجھکاؤتفريقظرافتسرسری تخمینہجانچ پڑتالسوچاحترام کرناسرکاراثباتچھان بينوجودغیر جانب داریادائیگیختمحقدھیان کرنااٹکل کرناتنقیددور سے دیکھنامظہرجائزہاندیشہپنچ فیصلہتہیہفضیلتبرد بارآزمائشیقراررائے دیناادب قاعدہآنکھیں دکھاناحوالہڈگدباناارادہ ...
Idioms with the word Judgement in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Judgement
What are the meanings of Judgement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Judgement in Urdu are فیصلہ - faeslah, قیاس - qiyaas, خیال - khayaal, پرکھ - parakh, بصیرت - basiirat, عقل - aql, سمجھ - samajh, انصاف - insaaf, رائے - raa ey, تمیز - tamiiz, فہم - faehm, خرد مندی - khirad mandi, تنقید - tanqiid, جانچ - jaanch, عقل سلیم - aql e saliim and گیان - gayaan. To understand how would you translate the word Judgement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Judgement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Judgement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Judgement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Judgement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Judgement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Judgement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by judgement?
Meanings of judgement are فیصلہ - faeslah, قیاس - qiyaas, خیال - khayaal, پرکھ - parakh, بصیرت - basiirat, عقل - aql, سمجھ - samajh, انصاف - insaaf, رائے - raa ey, تمیز - tamiiz, فہم - faehm, خرد مندی - khirad mandi, تنقید - tanqiid, جانچ - jaanch, عقل سلیم - aql e saliim and گیان - gayaan
Whats the definition of judgement?
Definition of the judgement are
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- an opinion formed by judging something
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
What is the synonym of judgement?
Synonym of word judgement are decision, proems, thinking, test, insightfulness, juds, iq, comprehension, justices, surmise
What are the idioms with the word judgement?
Here are the idioms with the word judgement in them.
- Have you lost your judgement at the same time as your property
- The judgement of men is fallible
What are the idioms related to judgement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word judgement.
- Above one under standing
- A mare's shoe and a horse's shoe are both alike
- Mother wit
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- Do not close a letter without reading it nor drink water without seeing it
What are the quotes with word judgement?
Here are the quotes with the word judgement in them
- The only justice is to follow the sincere intuition of the soul, angry or gentle. Anger is just, and pity is just, but judgement is never just. — David Herbert Lawrence
- Picking a best friend who stands up for what she believes in, is true to herself and allows you to be yourself without judgement of how 'cool' you are? Well, now you're picking a friend for life. — Renee Olstead
- Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. — Jim Horning
- Good judgement comes from experience. Sometimes, experience comes from bad judgement. — Christian Slater