Judgment meanings in Urdu
Judgment meanings in Urdu is فیصلہ Judgment in Urdu. More meanings of judgment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Judgment.
- (noun) : the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- (noun) : (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- (noun) : the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- (noun) : the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- (noun) : an opinion formed by judging something
- (noun) : the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
When we'd suggested doing it, the Theatre Royal management had said, 'Nobody wants to see Waiting for Godot.' As it happened, every single ticket was booked for every single performance, and this confirmation that our judgment was right was sweet. Audiences came to us from all over the world. It was amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Judgment
More words from Urdu related to Judgment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Judgment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اہل جیوری کی رائےفیصلہ ثالثما حاصلخرد مندیقراردادحکم نامہخاتمہقیاسرفعقطعی رائےپنچایتخیالجمع بندیانجامعقلتصفیہاستقلالڈگری کرناسمجھحکماخیرعقل سلیمزندگی میں پیوستگیجذمانعامبصیرتتجویز پنچایتپنچ فیصلہختمتنقیدنو آبادیفرماندلانا یا دیناانصافعزمنبٹیراانسرامدانستآبادیعاقبتگیانادائیگیقرارثالثیفہمفتویٰنتیجہرائےبستیثبات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Judgment
What are the meanings of Judgment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Judgment in Urdu is فیصلہ - faeslah. To understand how would you translate the word Judgment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Judgment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Judgment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Judgment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Judgment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Judgment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Judgment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by judgment?
Meaning of judgment is فیصلہ - faeslah
Whats the definition of judgment?
Definition of the judgment are
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- an opinion formed by judging something
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
What is the synonym of judgment?
Synonym of word judgment are decrial, decidement, judgship, arbitration, judicial decree, decidua, deciduas, juds, decubation, award
What are the idioms related to judgment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word judgment.
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Fix on
- Make up one mind
- Make up ones mind
- Men are never wise but returning from law
What are the quotes with word judgment?
Here are the quotes with the word judgment in them
- Interest is the spur of the people, but glory that of great souls. Invention is the talent of youth, and judgment of age. — Jonathan Swift
- Invention is the talent of youth, as judgment is of age. — Jonathan Swift
- When we'd suggested doing it, the Theatre Royal management had said, 'Nobody wants to see Waiting for Godot.' As it happened, every single ticket was booked for every single performance, and this confirmation that our judgment was right was sweet. Audiences came to us from all over the world. It was amazing. — Ian Mckellen
- Architecture is a science arising out of many other sciences, and adorned with much and varied learning by the help of which a judgment is formed of those works which are the result of other arts. — Marcus V. Pollio