Junior meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Junior.
- (noun) : the younger of two persons
- (adjective satellite) : used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
The anger that Uncle Junior has comes from my background. My father was the son of an Italian immigrant, and I've seen the fire of the Italian temperament. It can be explosive sometimes in ways that are both funny and tragic.
More words related to the meanings of Junior
More words from Urdu related to Junior
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Junior meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کم عمرکم عُمرملتا جلتارکیکدقیقہفطرتجونيئرچستجوانبغیرتنگ نظرقلبتھوڑی سی چیزکٹناپافرو مایہگوراکمینہجزویچھوٹے سائز کاکوچکمائیکروحکمتگھٹا ہواخسیسغیر منطقیمحصوربے کارجامعکچکنارسیدہپست قامتبازاریقابلیتمنٹفراستسب سے چھوٹامتعصبپٹھابہت کمغائرہوشیاریتھوڑا ساچھچھلاعام چراگاہسفلہمہینمُقابلتاً تھوڑی حدود والاننھابالشتیاعقلمندی . ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Junior
What are the meanings of Junior in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Junior in Urdu are کوچک - Kochak, چھوٹا - chhota, خرد - khirad, اصغر - asghar, صغیر - saghiir and کوتاہ - kotaah. To understand how would you translate the word Junior in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Junior or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Junior synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Junior. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Junior in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Junior in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Junior with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by junior?
Meanings of junior are کوچک - Kochak, چھوٹا - chhota, خرد - khirad, اصغر - asghar, صغیر - saghiir and کوتاہ - kotaah
Whats the definition of junior?
Definition of the junior are
- the younger of two persons
- used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
What is the synonym of junior?
Synonym of word junior are micro, trivalent, common sense, shorted, mean, underdid, minatorially, minor, smalley, pigmean
What are the idioms related to junior?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word junior.
- The day is short the work is much
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- A little field may grow good corn
- A little stream will quench a great thirst
- A river you contend with the sea
What are the quotes with word junior?
Here are the quotes with the word junior in them
- The anger that Uncle Junior has comes from my background. My father was the son of an Italian immigrant, and I've seen the fire of the Italian temperament. It can be explosive sometimes in ways that are both funny and tragic. — Dominic Chianese
- It wasn't a secret that I was gay. I'd come out to my parents during my junior year of high school, on the day that I also wrecked the family car. — Mary Cheney
- I don't think I really know just how cool Satan really was when I was in Junior High School. Now, thanks to Marilyn Manson, it's no longer a secret. — Jim Coleman
- I never really loved school through junior high, but then I started running track my freshman year, and I was just like, 'Wow, this is cool!' — Regina King