Jurisprudence meanings in Urdu
Jurisprudence meanings in Urdu are فقہ, قانونی مہارت, فلسفہٴ قانون, اصول قانون, نیائے شاستر, علم قانون, قانون دانی, علم فقہ, نیت, راج Jurisprudence in Urdu. More meanings of jurisprudence, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Jurisprudence.
- (noun) : the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- (noun) : the collection of rules imposed by authority
In the early centuries of Islam, the great schools of Islamic jurisprudence were built upon the above principles. Basic to all their legal systems they developed the doctrine that liberty is the fundamental basis of law.
More words from Urdu related to Jurisprudence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jurisprudence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Jurisprudence
What are the meanings of Jurisprudence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Jurisprudence in Urdu are راج - raaj and نیت - niyat. To understand how would you translate the word Jurisprudence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Jurisprudence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jurisprudence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jurisprudence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jurisprudence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jurisprudence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jurisprudence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jurisprudence?
Meanings of jurisprudence are راج - raaj and نیت - niyat
Whats the definition of jurisprudence?
Definition of the jurisprudence are
- the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- the collection of rules imposed by authority
What is the synonym of jurisprudence?
Synonym of word jurisprudence are government, resolve, dominion, purpose, bricklayer, motive, mason, meaning, kingship, intentness
What are the idioms related to jurisprudence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jurisprudence.
- So many men in court and so many strangers
- Valour is of no service chance rules all and the bravest often fall before the weapons of cowards
- Few men will be better than their interest bids them
- Ill will never said well
- Man punishes the action but god the intention
What are the quotes with word jurisprudence?
Here are the quotes with the word jurisprudence in them
- In the early centuries of Islam, the great schools of Islamic jurisprudence were built upon the above principles. Basic to all their legal systems they developed the doctrine that liberty is the fundamental basis of law. — Aly Khan
- I am not going to claim that modern anarchism has any direct relation to Roman jurisprudence but I do claim that it has its basis in the laws of nature rather than in the state of nature. — Herbert Read