Keeping meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Keeping.
- (noun) : the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- (noun) : conformity or harmony
- (noun) : the act of retaining something
More words related to the meanings of Keeping
More words from Urdu related to Keeping
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Keeping meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
امدادسکونتعینیتسویکارجاگتے رہناقدرتملکیتدھرنامنظرحالتجماؤیاوریابھرا ہوادخلخیالانوکھاروک رکھناملنادستہ لگانارہناکائیاں پنحق ملکیتجوڑمیل جولسنبھالناکاشتمشابہتحلقہٹکانامُشتَرکہ مَلکیتقبولیتپاڑاعمل دخلتجاوُزمدد کرناشغلقلم لگانااِنطباقراستہ دیکھناحصہپکڑپرواہوراثتمالک ہوناسہائتاآہنگغصبمضبوط پکڑناخیال رکھنااچانک حملہ ...
Idioms with the word Keeping in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Keeping
What are the meanings of Keeping in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Keeping in Urdu are ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, تناسب - tanaasub, مطابقت - mutaabiqat, قبضہ - qabzah, نگہبانی - nigah baani, نگرانی - nigraani, رکھنا - rakhna, ملکیت - milkiyat, چوکسی - chau kasi and مدد - madad. To understand how would you translate the word Keeping in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Keeping or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Keeping synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Keeping. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Keeping in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Keeping in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Keeping with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by keeping?
Meanings of keeping are ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, تناسب - tanaasub, مطابقت - mutaabiqat, قبضہ - qabzah, نگہبانی - nigah baani, نگرانی - nigraani, رکھنا - rakhna, ملکیت - milkiyat, چوکسی - chau kasi and مدد - madad
Whats the definition of keeping?
Definition of the keeping are
- the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- conformity or harmony
- the act of retaining something
What is the synonym of keeping?
Synonym of word keeping are harmonised, pronuncial, harmony, syncs, hilt, convoy, music, syncretic, monitoring, put
What are the idioms with the word keeping?
Here are the idioms with the word keeping in them.
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Daughters and dead fish are not keeping wares
What are the idioms related to keeping?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word keeping.
- Mount guard
- Hold in play
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Keep an eye on
- In line
What are the quotes with word keeping?
Here are the quotes with the word keeping in them
- The crucial task of old age is balance: keeping just well enough, just brave enough, just gay and interested and starkly honest enough to remain a sentient human being. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- What's important is promising something to the people, not actually keeping those promises. The people have always lived on hope alone. — Hermann Broch
- I kicked the door open, and I'm gonna hold my leg in there. I'm keeping the door open for all these amazing female singer-songwriters that are coming out. — Miranda Lambert
- Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. — Pablo Picasso