Keystone meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Keystone.
- (noun) : a central cohesive source of support and stability
- (noun) : the central building block at the top of an arch or vault
More words from Urdu related to Keystone
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Keystone meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Keystone in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Keystone in Urdu are ڈاٹ - daat, کلیدی پتھر - kaliidi patthar and مرکز - markaz. To understand how would you translate the word Keystone in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Keystone or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Keystone synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Keystone. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Keystone in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Keystone in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Keystone with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by keystone?
Meanings of keystone are ڈاٹ - daat, کلیدی پتھر - kaliidi patthar and مرکز - markaz
Whats the definition of keystone?
Definition of the keystone are
- a central cohesive source of support and stability
- the central building block at the top of an arch or vault
What is the synonym of keystone?
Synonym of word keystone are stopper, spigot, dam, bung, keystones, quoin, cenacle, center, nucleus, nidus
What are the idioms related to keystone?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word keystone.
- The observed of all observers
What are the quotes with word keystone?
Here are the quotes with the word keystone in them
- I believe fundamental honesty is the keystone of business. — Harvey S. Firestone
- Owning a home is a keystone of wealth - both financial affluence and emotional security. — Suze Orman
- I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book. — Joseph Smith, Jr.