Kit meanings in Urdu
Kit meanings in Urdu are ایک جیبی سارنگی, لوازمات کا بستہ, ایک تھیلا جس میں اوزار ہوں, اوزاروں کا ساز و سامان, رخت, بلی کا بچہ, کپڑے وغیرہ, رخت سفر, لوازمات, برتن Kit in Urdu. More meanings of kit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The most used piece of kit in my kitchen is my saucepan. I use it every morning to cook my porridge in. The least used piece of equipment? I'd say a food mixer. I've never used it, I don't really know what they're for.
More words related to the meanings of Kit
More words from Urdu related to Kit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سر و ساماندیرا خیمہمناسبحوائجآلہکٹوراسامگریلباسبلی کے بچےہانڈیگھر کے استعمال کا ظرفلوازمساز و سامانضرورتاًرگسامانپیرہنسفری اسباب یا چیز بستجائیدادبادہبرتنبلی کا بچہمجبوراًجہازاسبابلائقضروریاتاملاکسفینہاوزارطاسبلی کا بچہ دینا یا بیاناسامان سفراثاثہڈیرا ڈنڈاٹھیکسرانجامجائدادمرکبسر انجامکپڑےچلبلی لڑکیکیتلیبھانڈالوازماتبنتبالضرورکشتیسازپوشاک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kit
What are the meanings of Kit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kit in Urdu are لوازمات - lawaazimaat, برتن - bartan, رخت - rakht and بلی کا بچہ - billi ka bachchah. To understand how would you translate the word Kit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kit?
Meanings of kit are لوازمات - lawaazimaat, برتن - bartan, رخت - rakht and بلی کا بچہ - billi ka bachchah
Whats the definition of kit?
Definition of the kit are
What is the synonym of kit?
Synonym of word kit are essenes, potches, necessities, equipotential, potch, ingredients, equiponderance, dishfuls, belonging, equipollency
What are the idioms with the word kit?
Here are the idioms with the word kit in them.
- To whole kit of them
What are the idioms related to kit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kit.
- High tea
- Nothing comes out of what is nothing
- Wash up
What are the quotes with word kit?
Here are the quotes with the word kit in them
- The magic kit we developed with Idea Village is an extraordinary success in 40,000 stores across America. The TV commercial we shot for it has produced amazing results - unbelievable. — Criss Angel
- I remember when I started off, my first car was a Kia Spectra. With a spoiler kit and some rims. — Gio Gonzalez
- The most used piece of kit in my kitchen is my saucepan. I use it every morning to cook my porridge in. The least used piece of equipment? I'd say a food mixer. I've never used it, I don't really know what they're for. — David Walliams
- I got into shape because I took kick-boxing lessons every day to prepare for a fight scene with Taylor Lautner. I really wanted to lie down and eat Chinese food, but I kick-boxed every morning and ran. If someone was filming you with your kit off, you'd do the same thing. — Jason Isaacs