Knight meanings in Urdu
Knight meanings in Urdu are رستم, غیر موروثی خطاب رکھنے والا, جوان مرد, سورما, رستم رزم, مرد میدان, سوربیر, پہلوان, بہادر, سردار Knight in Urdu. More meanings of knight, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Knight.
- (noun) : originally a person of noble birth trained to arms and chivalry; today in Great Britain a person honored by the sovereign for personal merit
- (verb) : raise (someone) to knighthood
- (noun) : a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds.
More words related to the meanings of Knight
More words from Urdu related to Knight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Knight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑا حِصہموزوںجرّیآقاپچیتڈھٹائراسخ الارادہغازیجنابنمائشیبابوقائدپہلاامامحوصلہ مندبیرتابلند نظرجان بازادیوگیدبانابے ڈرپرتکلفسرکرناسردارجواں مردتسلط حاصل کرناکِسی شے کا بڑا حِصّہتال دارشیرخداوند نعمتجیوٹقویبہادرانہفوجیگرامی قدربڑاشجاعوارثصدرجوا کھیلناسردارپادریسرراہ برشُجاعمردانگیمردانہدماغدلیرماہربدشگونی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Knight
What are the meanings of Knight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Knight in Urdu are سردار - sar daar, بہادر - bahaadur, سورما - suurma, مرد میدان - mard e maedaan, پہلوان - pahel waan and جوان مرد - jawaan mard. To understand how would you translate the word Knight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Knight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Knight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Knight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Knight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Knight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Knight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by knight?
Meanings of knight are سردار - sar daar, بہادر - bahaadur, سورما - suurma, مرد میدان - mard e maedaan, پہلوان - pahel waan and جوان مرد - jawaan mard
Whats the definition of knight?
Definition of the knight are
- originally a person of noble birth trained to arms and chivalry; today in Great Britain a person honored by the sovereign for personal merit
- raise (someone) to knighthood
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
What is the synonym of knight?
Synonym of word knight are headman, dareful, doughty, soorma, adventurous, head, brawest, brave, pigman, adventuress
What are the idioms related to knight?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word knight.
- God heals and the physician hath thanks
- One does the work another gets the name
- If the head is afflicted all the limbs grow weak
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
What are the quotes with word knight?
Here are the quotes with the word knight in them
- No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds. — John Ruskin
- The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time. — Frank Miller
- I've always supported myself. I like the sense of knowing exactly where I stand financially, but there is a side of me that longs for a knight in shining armor. — Barbara Feldon
- When I seemed to be irritable or sad, my father would quote the learned Dr. Knight, and then say, 'Just go to sleep.' Like all smart aleck kids, I thought the advice was silly. But as I've grown older, I've realized just how smart Knight was. — Ben Stein