Knowledge meanings in Urdu
Knowledge meanings in Urdu are دانش, بدھ, گیان, فضیلت, علم, خبر, آگہی, پہچان, اطلاع, واقفیت, ادراک, سوجھ بوجھ, علمی مہارت, عرفان, دخل, حکمت Knowledge in Urdu. More meanings of knowledge, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Knowledge.
- (noun) : the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress.
More words related to the meanings of Knowledge
More words from Urdu related to Knowledge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Knowledge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرقسکونتداؤںخیالحدعمدگیتماثلمغزراہفلسفہبات چیتعرفانکفایتاعراب دینامدمنزلتدھیانجانچناپہلدخل دینافرش کا پتھراندیشہگرتیز نگاہیتنقیدمرتبہفقیہہخبرداریایک قسم کی شرابشعور کی وُسعتہنسانازشبدیاواقفِيَتکسبواقف کارگرفتعلمموقع شناسیجوڑ توڑاعزازیدھومصراحتقبضہٴ اراضیکتھافنِ سفارت ميں مہارتنگاہ رکھنانقشجودتحلیہ ...
Idioms with the word Knowledge in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Knowledge
What are the meanings of Knowledge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Knowledge in Urdu are علم - alam, واقفیت - waaqfiyat, حکمت - hikmat, ادراک - idraak, فضیلت - faziilat, دخل - dakhl, خبر - khabar, گیان - gayaan, پہچان - paehchaan, آگہی - aagahi, عرفان - irfaan, دانش - daanish, بدھ - budh and اطلاع - ittelaa. To understand how would you translate the word Knowledge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Knowledge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Knowledge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Knowledge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Knowledge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Knowledge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Knowledge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by knowledge?
Meanings of knowledge are علم - alam, واقفیت - waaqfiyat, حکمت - hikmat, ادراک - idraak, فضیلت - faziilat, دخل - dakhl, خبر - khabar, گیان - gayaan, پہچان - paehchaan, آگہی - aagahi, عرفان - irfaan, دانش - daanish, بدھ - budh and اطلاع - ittelaa
Whats the definition of knowledge?
Definition of the knowledge are
- the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
What is the synonym of knowledge?
Synonym of word knowledge are proficiency, acquaintanceship, tale, cognise, literature, orientness, entry, account, cognomens, understanding
What are the idioms with the word knowledge?
Here are the idioms with the word knowledge in them.
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- He that boasts of his own knowledge proclaims his own ignorance
- Not knowledge but practice
- There is much more learning than knowledge in the world
- Where there is no knowledge there is no sin
What are the idioms related to knowledge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word knowledge.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- Honesty is the best policy
- There is an hour where in a man might be happy all his life could be find it
- Let one know
What are the quotes with word knowledge?
Here are the quotes with the word knowledge in them
- The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. — Doris Day
- We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress. — Li Ka Shing
- The age we live in is a busy age in which knowledge is rapidly advancing towards perfection. — Jeremy Bentham
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. — Audrey Hepburn