Laborious meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Laborious.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
More words related to the meanings of Laborious
More words from Urdu related to Laborious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Laborious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پختہکھُردرامضبوطسعی کرنے والاغیر متحرکادنیٰسنگ دلبوجھلبدخُومتینپیچیدہکٹر بنناجاں گدازمجبور کُنانتہائی غلطاڑیلکٹھننازک مزاجکَٹھَنچوبیسَختکرختسفّاکجنگلیخیرہراسخمصروفبے حساکھڑقووی الجثہانتہائمزدورچببھتی ہوئدرستواثقبلوے کابے لوثکاممتززلاستوارنیامستحکمٹھوسجائیداد غیر منقولہغُلام سے مُتعلّقہیرے کی مثالاعلی ہاتھتُندمُستحکمدقیق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Laborious
What are the meanings of Laborious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Laborious in Urdu are سخت - sakht, مستقل مزاج - mustaqil mizaaj, محنتی - mehnti, جفا کش - jafa kash, دشوار - dushwaar, پرمشقت - pur mushaqqat and محنت طلب - mehnat talab. To understand how would you translate the word Laborious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Laborious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Laborious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Laborious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Laborious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Laborious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Laborious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by laborious?
Meanings of laborious are سخت - sakht, مستقل مزاج - mustaqil mizaaj, محنتی - mehnti, جفا کش - jafa kash, دشوار - dushwaar, پرمشقت - pur mushaqqat and محنت طلب - mehnat talab
Whats the definition of laborious?
Definition of the laborious are
- characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
What is the synonym of laborious?
Synonym of word laborious are morose, roboreous, hardening, unbending, struthious, grim, ustorious, wrothful, toughish, rigid
What are the idioms related to laborious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word laborious.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- God gives all things to industry
What are the quotes with word laborious?
Here are the quotes with the word laborious in them
- Poetry is a beautiful way of spoiling prose, and the laborious art of exchanging plain sense for harmony. — Horace Walpole
- The doubt of an earnest, thoughtful, patient and laborious mind is worthy of respect. In such doubt may be found indeed more faith than in half the creeds. — John Lancaster Spalding
- Leisure and curiosity might soon make great advances in useful knowledge, were they not diverted by minute emulation and laborious trifles. — Samuel Johnson
- There are very few human beings who receive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination. Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale, by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic. — Anais Nin