Lack of meanings in Urdu
Lack of meanings in Urdu is کمی Lack of in Urdu. More meanings of lack of, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.
To talk about balance, it's easier to talk about what's out of balance. And I think anytime that you have any disease, and disease meaning lack of ease, lack of flow... dis-ease. So any time there's disease, you're out of balance, whether it's jealousy, anger, greed, anxiety, fear.
More words related to the meanings of Lack of
More words from Urdu related to Lack of
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lack of meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خساراتخفیف کرناناحرجگرانیاتارکٹوتیضرورتخرابیآرزو کرناخطاعدیمنرمیمعافیباریکیخواہشغرضناکامی کی صُورَتتھوڑا ہو جاناکہترخم یازہکمیابیزوال پانازوالمجرائیمہنگائاختصارٹوٹکوتاہیقلیلنازکیکمیقحطنہ رکھناناکافی پَنقباحتگھٹاتلافکم یابیچاند کا گھٹاؤںتخفيفناکامیکم کرناکمضررکم مقدارگھٹناگھٹّیغربتخالی یا ریتا ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lack of
What are the meanings of Lack of in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lack of in Urdu is کمی - kami. To understand how would you translate the word Lack of in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lack of or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lack of synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lack of. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lack of in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lack of in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lack of with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lack of?
Meaning of lack of is کمی - kami
Whats the definition of lack of?
Definition of the lack of are
What is the synonym of lack of?
Synonym of word lack of are wane, decrepitating, abatement, lackadaisically, reducement, fewness, decrements, quantitative, depletions, slenderness
What are the idioms related to lack of?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lack of.
- Lack of interest
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse
- Fall short
- He who wishes to do ill is never at a loss for a cause
- Idle floks lack no excuse
What are the quotes with word lack of?
Here are the quotes with the word lack of in them
- Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization. — Bo Bennett
- To talk about balance, it's easier to talk about what's out of balance. And I think anytime that you have any disease, and disease meaning lack of ease, lack of flow... dis-ease. So any time there's disease, you're out of balance, whether it's jealousy, anger, greed, anxiety, fear. — Ricky Williams
- What if you threw a protest and no one showed up? The lack of angst and anger and emotion is a big positive. — Jay Alan Sekulow
- The concept of two people living together for 25 years without a serious dispute suggests a lack of spirit only to be admired in sheep. — A. P. Herbert