Lady meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Lady.
- (noun) : a woman of refinement
- (noun) : a woman of the peerage in Britain
- (noun) : a polite name for any woman
I've created, directed and choreographed for Lady Gaga since the beginning, so 'Born This Way,' this was musically such an amazing evolution and such a brilliant record. So when she played it for me, it took me a while to find out the visual interpretation that I could give back to her.
More words related to the meanings of Lady
More words from Urdu related to Lady
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lady meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لڑکیمحترمہمیڈمصَنفِ نازُکلگایبہوجیکدبانوجوروعورت کا بانجھ پنسیدہوائفرفیقہناریخانممالکنذوجہامیرزادیوں کی مصاحبمحبوبہپتنیزنمیم صاحبہاستانیزَنبیربے گمگھروالیمرد کی منکوحہ عورتنسامادامرکھیلیاستَریاستریبیمخدومہاہلیہعورتفرانسیسی خطابگھر والینَسَلِ اِنسانی کی مادَہتریابیگمآقانیلگائعورت کے تولیدی اہلیت کی کمیکافربيویشاہزادیبیر بانیخاتونمنتظمہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lady
What are the meanings of Lady in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lady in Urdu are بی بی - bi bi, خاتون - khaatuun, خانم - khaanam, عورت - aurat, بیگم - beygam and بانو - baano. To understand how would you translate the word Lady in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lady or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lady synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lady. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lady in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lady in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lady with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lady?
Meanings of lady are بی بی - bi bi, خاتون - khaatuun, خانم - khaanam, عورت - aurat, بیگم - beygam and بانو - baano
Whats the definition of lady?
Definition of the lady are
- a woman of refinement
- a woman of the peerage in Britain
- a polite name for any woman
What is the synonym of lady?
Synonym of word lady are bb, madame, burd, madam, mistress, khanum, wife, womaning, princess, ladyfy
What are the idioms related to lady?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lady.
- Painted lady
- One woman will take another woman's part
- A woman and glass are even in danger
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- A woman's hair is long her tongue is longer
What are the quotes with word lady?
Here are the quotes with the word lady in them
- What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. — Brigitte Bardot
- I've created, directed and choreographed for Lady Gaga since the beginning, so 'Born This Way,' this was musically such an amazing evolution and such a brilliant record. So when she played it for me, it took me a while to find out the visual interpretation that I could give back to her. — Laurieann Gibson
- Most men's anger about religion is as if two men should quarrel for a lady they neither of them care for. — Edward F. Halifax
- I love Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert - they write from the heart. But it's hard to find a country music lover in L.A. None of my friends really listen to it, and they hate getting in the car with me because I just blast Taylor Swift. — Lucy Hale