Lamp meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lamp.
- (noun) : an artificial source of visible illumination
- (noun) : a piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
More words related to the meanings of Lamp
More words from Urdu related to Lamp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lamp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شعلہکرن یا شعاع نکلناکم وزنتابش دکھاناموافقتمہربانیروشنموم بتیجگمگاہٹشہابیضیاروشن ہوناجلوہانسانیتسُورجرحم و کرمنوکیلاچمکناآرام کرناخفیفتابنُور اندازیتنویرسعادترحمدلیبصارتصافگھٹتے رہناتیز روشنینازککرنپرتودرخشانیآب و تابہمدردیآفتابملائمتمشعلچمکاراخیرہ کن روشنیلطیفچراغپانیچراغانمساعدتانو گرہبینائیسبکاجاگریآسان ...
Idioms with the word Lamp in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lamp
What are the meanings of Lamp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lamp in Urdu are روشنی - roshni, دیا - diyaa, شمع - shama, چراغ - chiraagh, لالٹین - Lalten and سراج - siraaj. To understand how would you translate the word Lamp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lamp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lamp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lamp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lamp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lamp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lamp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lamp?
Meanings of lamp are روشنی - roshni, دیا - diyaa, شمع - shama, چراغ - chiraagh, لالٹین - Lalten and سراج - siraaj
Whats the definition of lamp?
Definition of the lamp are
- an artificial source of visible illumination
- a piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
What is the synonym of lamp?
Synonym of word lamp are aluminates, kindness, penlight, glim, light upon, candle, luminescence, taper, illumination, lamprel
What are the idioms with the word lamp?
Here are the idioms with the word lamp in them.
- Ancestral glory is a lamp to posterity
- Between you and me and the bedpost or lamp post
- Light your lamp before it becomes dark
What are the idioms related to lamp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lamp.
- One hand washes another
- The lower millstone grinds s well as the upper
- The candle before lights better than the candle behind
- Women like the moonhine with borrowed light
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
What are the quotes with word lamp?
Here are the quotes with the word lamp in them
- My overcoat is worn out my shirts also are worn out. And I ask to be allowed to have a lamp in the evening it is indeed wearisome sitting alone in the dark. — William Tyndale
- Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind. — Robert Green Ingersoll
- A strong hatred is the best lamp to bear in our hands as we go over the dark places of life, cutting away the dead things men tell us to revere. — Rebecca West
- Death is not extinguishing the light it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come. — Rabindranath Tagore